Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Can Darren use a magnetic paci? He’s soooo cute!

2 Likes

I made mine to

I haven’t tried yet but he does have one of those bumps due to his open mouth however there is enough room in his chin so it should work alright.

1 Like

I used a magnet for a pacifier for my Darren and it worked just fine. I don’t know if I have a pic of him with it though. I found one but it’s not very good lol

8 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you, here it is now, still not sure what to call it.
Open to ideas.

11 Likes

Honestly? I see a llama

5 Likes

I think it’s a CA-ONKEY!! Part hairless cat and donkey!! hahahaha

2 Likes

Perfect name!! Haha! :joy:

1 Like

Well it has a face like a hairless cat and ears and legs like a donkey. What a weird thing huh??

1 Like

This was a fun project, nothing special in mind, just something to get my mind off anything serious as I have had a lot going on lately.

2 Likes

Hopefully things settle down for you. Positive vibes sent your way. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, it is in Gods hands.

2 Likes

Wow I love the skin tones! Do you use panpastels? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

First finished baby of 2019. Mila.

21 Likes

Oh I love her!! I’m hoping to make a bigger baby soon!! I have the bb crawlers so I’m excited to start them someday! Did you use genesis on her? Wondering how you did the oven

1 Like

Thank you. Yes. I used Genesis. And I know the real oven is a no no. But I did it anyway. This world is so full of toxins. Cancer killed both of my parents and most of my grandparents. I’m not worried about a few extra toxins from the oven. Call me careless. But if cancer is going to get me or any of my family members, it won’t be the oven that causes it. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah we have a lot of cancer in my family too. I wasn’t sure if she could fit in my Nuwave or not. I can’t breathe with the fumes so the kits need to be outside. She’s adorable. I’d really like to make a bigger baby besides Joseph lol

1 Like

You could use air dry paint to do the larger babies?!

1 Like

She’s s9 pretty!