Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Pebbles is my absaloute favorite kit!!! I love her!!! Your an amazing artist!

1 Like

Beautifully painted hair​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Whats that kit?

Your all amazing artists and your all so sweet☺

Asher Awake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, Asher Awake.

I have Kaelin finished…Kadence didn’t manage to survive without a stripping… So…We don’t have twins…Too many in the works to take time out to strip her. I am scared to put Thomas’s eyes in tomorrow, in case I have an issue with his paint too… Better to know now.

14 Likes

They look super cute, very creative!

Thank you! What a nice thing to say.

She’s really cute!

1 Like

Gosh!! Gotta check that out :slight_smile:

I love that blond hair!!! Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon81835189 that is the angle of the camera, a good photographer and excellent painter. Her eyes are not symmetrical. Here is my second baby Shyan

11 Likes

So my brother let me use his professional camera and helped me take some pictures… I think I found a new photographer!

27 Likes

the light reflected in her eyes is not quite right, and the white showing is uneven

Wow, he just looks so real!!
I think his artist did a fantastic job but I don’t suppose it hurts to have a professional photographer…edit…Ok a professional camera, sorry read that wrong the first time LOL… in the family to take pictures of said work :slight_smile:

Also…Im still impatiently waiting for him to go on sale :wink:

1 Like

Shyann is a lovely kit; we all love her. She has been around for a very long time; she was already available for sometime when I first started about 8 years ago. I have done at least 4 plus, and I also have made one into a mermaid for my collection. I do not wish to open new topic; the problem has been discussed here over the years many times. Every now and then we get here somebody asking for help because they have problem setting her eyes. The only reason I have replied here is because you brought it up.

2 Likes

he is so adorable!!! Are you selling him??? I want him!!!

1 Like

@anon81835189 We were just trying to explain that Shyann has a weird shaped face (eyes). I was trying to explain that when people take a pictures it can make her eyes look like they are straight when they are not. Not that you were the photographer or that you painted that baby.you posted. No harm done. Hope you understand now. We are all friends here. Hope you are doing well on your first baby, can’t wait to see.

3 Likes

He’s adorable :blush:

1 Like