Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you! @SnuggleBabiesNursery

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I put a burnt umber wash on him and finished up his details so he’s all done and hanging around to cure. He’s my 10th baby and my first that I feel really confident about :blush:

1 Like

That is Kimberly. Thank you!

My WIP Gracie getting some hair. (Bad lighting)

15 Likes

She is beautiful!..Love her hair.

I just finished my little Clover elf and here she is. Hoping to get Jasper put together today. It’s a shame that BB discontinued these kits because they are so cute and so much fun to reborn.

19 Likes

I agree,BB should have kept these.They sell really well at Christmas. They make awesome elves as well as fairies.

3 Likes

Awe, she’s so cute :slight_smile: …I must have stared to late for these little guys but I wish they had them too. Ive been wanting a little elf or fairy and I like the closed eyes :slight_smile:

1 Like

So much more to go before I finish and its too dark for good pictures, but I had to share anyway. I love chunky little Landon and mine will be a girl :smile:

And now that I have some morning light, some better pictures.

32 Likes

Can’t wait to see her finished @jennyk

So cute!

Maddox is done :slight_smile: he’s patiently waiting for his sister Maggie

22 Likes

Hopefully I can make progress tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

So cute!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! So darling!

1 Like

My baby Lumi

28 Likes

As you see there are several babies being worked on but the room is my new WIP. Finally doing the nursery. The kitchen table is relieved (and so is the husband)

22 Likes

Still working on this little girl.

27 Likes

I agree, @rainbow! I love these fairies so much. I’m lucky enough to have both waiting in my stash. Someday, lil’ fairies. Someday.

This pointy-eared darlin’ has been in progress for almost two years! She’s actually the second doll I painted, but I put her on hold so many times. Finally finishing up her hair today so I can make some elf-ie clothes and have her join “Fish,” our Elf on the Shelf. :smile:

Claire sculpt with modified ears:

19 Likes