Little Archie- finally getting this guy for sale:)

Wait. I’m sitting here on my computer with my coffee not fully consumed and it’s early for me But did you just say you reborned this doll in 12 hours? I’m :star_struck: He’s breathtaking. I have no other words. Oh and except we are an Apple family and have the newest iPhones, but yes android has better cameras. Maybe before I die Apple will kick it up with their camera quality :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::revolving_hearts:

Thank you:) I think I definitely am going to invest in a new cell- my iPhone is a year old- but someone on IG posted pics from the new Samsung and they were so clear and you could see the detail ect more. My camera doesn’t pick up all the texture ect like I want.

Thank you!:slight_smile:

Thank you!!! Sometimes I can drink cup after cup of coffee or hot tea- watch psychology videos on YouTube while I’m painting and hours go by! I’m thinking I’m going to get a new cell- pics are everything- maybe I should invest in a different lens for my camera- ehhh…maybe both:)

What camera do you have? I might be able to help :slight_smile: You can pm me if you don’t want to spam your lovely baby’s thread with it lol

I can believe someone other than me does that. :rofl:

I binge watch them!

This is the one I use the most- the other one is a Kodak that’s like 10 years old- and I have a smaller one- it’s a Nikon 1- they all seem to take the same quality pics- so I’m thinking it’s user error!

Do you shoot in auto or manual mode? That makes a big difference.

@PaperCityDolls I am curious about those psychology videos. Can you post a link for me please. Thank you!

Nice camera, btw.

he is si amazing! I wish i had some extra money, i would definitely buy him!

Thanks! Sorry just seeing these again- I watch Ross Rosenburg a lot lately- I’m VERY boring! Others will pop up when I use the auto play- but I love Ross. He has a good book out also- if you like him- definitely get the book- it’s eye opening.

Auto- I’m really like an eternal noob with these things:/

Thank you!:slight_smile:

I can explain manual to you, if you want. It’s daunting at first but really not complicated at all. Your pics are gorgeous, even on manual mode!

If it’s not too much of a hassle- and you really don’t mind it- you can send me a message or post right on here- maybe others would want to know how also?!

I may put together a little tutorial on it. I did years ago but my knowledge has changed since then and so have my techniques! I will pm you, you can be my beta tester :rofl: I’m super passionate about photography so I don’t mind at all

Yayyyyy!!! Thanks times a million!:slight_smile:

I’d be interested, too! My son gave me a Nikon a couple years ago, but I don’t know how to use it :frowning:

I’ll put something together and share it :slight_smile: Any specific things you need help with? Just camera settings? Or stuff like lighting,posing, props, etc?