Lyla (6) paints a reborn

Thank you ladies. I have tried to keep the process as simple as possible for her. She did the basic washes, mottlin, some shading, creases and blushing. I just kept her paint really thin so it wouldnt show up as much if she had mistakes. Her favorite part was doing her make up as she called it…lipstick, eyeshadow, blush and nail polish!

6 Likes

Sooooo cute!

1 Like

Her baby turned out great. My 10yo is also working on a doll and we are also having super slow progress. When she does want to work on her I’m busy doing something else and can’t sit with her. When I have time she’s too busy doing something else. Maybe one day it will get done.

2 Likes

Labor has finally started…I am guessing it might be a long one!

13 Likes

So how did it go? Did she finish or take a break? Lol.

1 Like

She got the limbs weighted and that was it…guess it was just false labor! :grin:

8 Likes

Haha. So cute.

2 Likes

I am very happy to announce that at 10:14 this morning after a very long labor, Little Rosie was finally born! She weight 1lb. 4oz and was 10 inches long. Lyla is so excited and proud of herself!!!

17 Likes

Everything about this is adorable! Congrats to Miss Lyla on her first baby!

2 Likes

I haven’t been posting much lately but gotta say Ahh what a sweet and happy new mommy congrats on that wonderful baby !!!

1 Like

14 Likes

She looks so proud of her baby!! Super job!”

2 Likes

This is the sweetest thing ever! Congratulations Miss Lyla! Your baby is beautiful!

2 Likes

Lyla, I am so proud of you and even cannot imagine what you will be able to create in a year from now! Congratulations! Your baby is so adorable and you, little mommy, are so beautiful.

Where did you get that tiny pacy and onesie for your baby?

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. The little pacifier a honey bug and the onesie was bought from Heavenly touch on Etsy!

1 Like

Wow, she did a great job!

1 Like

She turned out so adorable. Great job Lyla!

1 Like

Lyla you are such a talented artist! I agree with @YelenaRay in a year you will be creating babies we won’t be able to tell if they are real babies or not! Great job, enjoy her!

1 Like

She should be proud of herself! She did great! Such cute pictures.

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words for Lyla and following along on her adventure. Here is one final post for you ladies. Lyla got all dressed up and wanted pictures with her baby. We were just playing around but I wish I would have at least fixed her hair because they actually turned out sweet.

19 Likes