Major problem - Liam complete

:wink: You need to be really well educated about substitute limbs and how those kits looks like in person. I tried to do it with my Fei and bought Brittany, naively thinking that if they are same length it will work (and @jlesser Jenni warn me that they will not) , so for newbies it’s quite hard to accomplish that match.
Now, after I received Landon and he turn out to be a big chunky boy, I think his limbs will work with Fei. Will they, @jlesser?

2 Likes

Possibly. You could set up the limbs with Fei Yen’s head and take photos to see

1 Like

Fei Yen’s limbs are so much cuter than landon’s. Why would you want to switch?

Great to know that! You already made my day! Just don’t know what did you mean be ‘alternating sides’.

Where did you get that body? BB?

1 Like

When you squeeze the pliers, the disk only goes down in that spot so you have to do it opposite that spot to even it out. I usually just do one ridge at a time so it doesn’t get too tight. You can hear it snap.

1 Like

You are so right and it will be easy to do! I don’t know why I didn’t think of that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Because of the 3/4 size.

1 Like

I used an Ana Asleep limbs for Gabriel and they worked fine. I have a lot of customers who love Gabriel, but want the full limbs. She is on sale a lot. Just a few days ago she was on sale for $19.99

1 Like

Yes

Thank you so much. :blush:

Your Liam is adorable!

Yeah the body is extremely awkward. I’m not sure what route I’m going to take with her yet. May put a full limb gathered body on her. I really don’t like 3/4 bodies at all.

1 Like

I purchased a bunch of babies with 3/4 limbs too and a bunch of 3/4 arm full leg gathered bodies for them. Dont know how they look yet, but it seems like a lot of people on the forum think those bodies work fine so I am trusting their opinions. I got a couple of the 3/4 limb bodies too just in case.

1 Like

That sounds like a good plan too. I have some extra bodies, but I don’t think I have any 3/4 arm, full leg.
I had to put my little Liam aside so I can finish sewing up some projects. She’s like the baby that just won’t quit lol. I’m thinking she just wants me to keep her and that’s why she’s giving me so much trouble. Lol.

2 Likes

That has got to be it. She loves you, lol! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think so too. My godchild might be getting a baby alive instead of a reborn. :joy:

1 Like

Oh my lord… I just noticed Liam doesn’t have any eyebrows!!! Seriously the kit that won’t quit. Lol.

1 Like