Manor elves

I wonder where To get those eyes!

1 Like

Right? They’re pretty cool! I asked them where, hopefully they’ll answer. I’ll let you know!

Here’s the lady who makes those eyes. She makes all kinds of cool eyes

3 Likes

Thank you! She has pretty cool eyes? I need some eyes for my Draken when it comes in.

1 Like

She is on this forum also :slight_smile: @DM-HStudio @DMHStudio (not sure which one is current :wink:

4 Likes

Cool!’ Thanks Lesser and @katieperry !

1 Like

I preordered Tinky.This is my first purchase from MacPherson.Can someone please explain to me how it works.I see the deposit has been withdrawn from my bank account but I have not received anything stating how much I still owe or that a deposit was received etc.

You should get an email invoice. Also, it will start showing in your account history when you log in.

1 Like

I read these guys are on the way from the factory and should ship out early February. (I’ve been stalking beesleys status like a crazy lady!)

6 Likes

I too can’t wait for Beesley!!!

2 Likes

I’m still not sure how I feel about them.

1 Like

Still for early Feb you think they’ll ship? I want to get Beesley

I got invoiced for beesley!!! From macphersons. Been waiting since Rose last year!!

1 Like

I got my invoice, too. Just trying to figure out how to sneak him into the house without anyone noticing.

3 Likes

I got my invoices for all 3 of them. The two small ones and the large one.

Just got my Manor elf kit Beesley!! So so cute!!

2 Likes

Already?? From macPs? Lucky :duck:

Yes! From MacPherson’s. But I am in Canada.

1 Like

I just accidentally tapped your avatar and noticed you spell your name exactly like mine. All one word! I’ve only met 1 other christianne but she pronounces it like Christian.

Christianne, with 2 n’s, pronounced Chris-ti-anne. I too have not met many. Most in French Quebec and they just have 1 n!!