Micro preemie kit

I shop on Once so Real and there is no way I can translate the German into English so I sometimes end up buying something I didnt really want. I bought a micro preemie hunny bug paci and Ive always wanted to do a micro preemie so can you guys give me some kit names?..are there any new ones?
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

All the mini kits by Marita Winters are cute!

5 Likes

Wee Patience and Wee Mouse by LAURA Lee Eagles

3 Likes

Oh I love them and Im definitely getting one of those later but I really like Wee Mouse and she comes with a belly plate and her body which is a big plus, thank you for pointing out the Winters babies and thank you @LisaLynn

1 Like

Have you tried the Google translate?

1 Like

I’m not perfect, but I speak some German. I’d be happy to help you navigate the website.

1 Like

Yeah, next time I am confused I need to get your help. I have been doing pretty well actually, I shop there a lot now :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t work with that site and you can’t even copy and paste. I have learned some words by manually typing words and passages into my translator though.

OK. I know I have used it at times, but not sure which languages I was translating. I am sorry it did not work for you.

1 Like

It has something to do with the website itself that you can’t use translators. I use google translate all the time because I live in France and my French sucks LOL. My hubby is French, I know a lot but I can’t carry on a conversation, plus everyone speaks English to me so Im not immersed completely.

1 Like