Most Realistic newborn you’ve reborned

I’m looking for some inspiration. I have a couple of reborns I’d like to gift some people. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a BB kit. If you have a pic that’s a plus. Sometimes the pictures they use for selling don’t really inspire me to buy.

1 Like

I’m totally in love with Peanut Lopes right now.

12 Likes

I’m not finished with this guy yet but he is a favorite

13 Likes

My favorite was Levi.

3 Likes

@Pitmom390 @LisaLynn beautiful babies. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Kyle from BB and the second is by Laura tuzio ross

8 Likes

Darren is pretty realistic! He’s my favorite!

9 Likes

Peanut is Levi’s little brother Pierson :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you make that second baby, the one by Laura Tuzio Ross?

I love her expression. I’ve never seen her before. Ty for sharing.

I love the way he balls his fist. I’ll have to take another look at him. See what he looks like as a girl.

2 Likes

Yes. She has painted hair.

1 Like

I bought that baby about 4 or 5 years ago on Etsy. It was my first reborn. I then donated it to a lady who was dying for comfort. I think my great niece ended up with it. I made it a boy.

10 Likes

Ramsey is such a realistic newborn! Haven’t started her yet but oh so perfect :purple_heart:
Darren is also super sweet if you do want a BB kit!

2 Likes

This is a wip baby I’m working on…just gotta put eyebrows on and as soon as I get the hair I ordered I’ll root hair and eyes lashes. This baby I’m working on is for one of my assistant managers.

she is going to have strawberry blonde hair that @Rainbowbabies made for me. this picture is before the final conditioning. I know it will be absolutely beautiful. Can’t wait to see it in person :heart:

6 Likes

Landon Awake, Nina, and Adalyn, maybe?

Ok, and yes…Levi:

5 Likes

beautiful, can’t wait to see when you add hair.

1 Like

I love your babies. Is the second to last adalyn? I forgot all about little levi. I’m thinking Levi and the baby in @micholc pic. So many precious babies. I wish I could just paint and hold babies everyday. It’s hard when I have to part with them.

2 Likes

Yes, this is Adalyn

You’re very kind to be doing babies as gifts; they will be very happily received, for sure! Please share pics so we can see when you get them all done :blush:

3 Likes

she’s darling. I definitely will :slight_smile:

1 Like