My Annual Christmas Sale has begun already

I started my Annual Christmas sale today. I do it every year and it has been going really well the last 2 years. I buy up the really low priced sale kits throughout the year and sell painted hair babies with them between $110-$150 plus shipping. I have gained tons of customers from my sales and many followers. I have steady custom doll business throughout the rest of the year (at normal higher pricing) because of the following I have gained from my Holiday sale season. I post 2 dolls per week on Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm eastern and they literally sell within 2 seconds of posting them. It’s super fun! I love helping the people who normally wouldn’t be able to afford a Reborn to get one for their loved ones for Christmas. The photos below are of Moby. My first sale baby of the year. I am posting a Jewel tomorrow. =0) If anyone is interested in joining in the fun or just wants to check out my page you can find me here. https://www.facebook.com/lizsreborns/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Just an idea for anyone who can afford to put on a sale to gain more customers and followers. =0)

That’s a great idea and your Moby is adorable. :blush:

Good for you! That’s great! Your baby is so so cute!

Your Moby is so CUTE!

I do this same thing!!! Yes!!! So freaking smart.

She is lovely and it sounds like you have a real good thing going-----keep it up!!

Omigosh, your reborns are beautiful! I’m following your page!!! :grin: