My Boo Boo Charles

have priced him a little lower than my typical AA AngieBabies™ line doll because he has some slightly uneven coloring on his left cheek where his vinyl did not take the paint well.

You say BOO BOO ~ I say ADORABLE! :blue_heart:

I know very few real babies with perfect coloring. He’s precious and real looking. :heart_eyes:

Thank you all! This is the baby that I first tried the Ultimate Fusion paints on. Painting on bare vinyl as they say you are supposed to. Well it did not go well to start and the vinyl was not taking the paints evenly. I had already built up several layers of primary colors and the more I painted him the more blotchy that spot was getting. That was when I decided their no priming method was for the birds and that using so much water in paints might not be such a good thing. I stopped using them, primed him with some RebornFX Primer in the spots I was having trouble and then finished him with RebornFX paints and PanPastels. I was able to correct him to be TONS better than he was going with the UF paints. Overall, he really is not a total boo boo baby but being the perfectionist I am I feel he was not perfect either.

BTW, I did prime the 2nd baby I painted with the UF paints and they did much better but overall I have decided I prefer my RebornFX paints and trust their longevity more based on their known history at this point.

He is so adorable!!

Precious baby!!!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BID ON MY CHARLES AUCTION. SO FAR HE HAS ONE BID AT $175. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! Thanks