My first reborn ;)

Terrible lighting but my first reborn baby was born at 8:53 tonight. I love her so much. Can’t belive she’s done. Now I can enjoy her :). Going to change her clothes tomorrow and take nice pictures of her.

27 Likes

You can’t see any detail but she does have eyelashes too lol

1 Like

She is cute, well done! Congratulations on your first baby!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Anne!

1 Like

You are off to a great start. Welcome to our world of addiction.

1 Like

Thank you Meghan!

Thank you Kimomax!

Very cute. Nice job.

1 Like

Thank you Jean! I have a lot to learn but I’m happy with her :slight_smile:

Great job !! She’s adorable- I m a newbie too -it’s very addicting lol :grin:

1 Like

Thank you and yes it is! Lol :slight_smile:

Olive says Good Morning!! I just love her! I see where I need improvements :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I can’t believe she is your first!!! You did an awesome job. Seeing where you need improvements is an ongoing thing.

2 Likes

I think everyone is critical of their own work and always see things that others may not I know I am and that’s alright .
You have a lovely baby now and if you see things you want to improve then that can be your next challenge as you go forward to your next beauty .

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! So encouraging :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Thank you and yes it’s ongoing even in my work that I have been doing for 15 yrs lol. Artists keep on criticizing their work and keep getting better…hopefully lol I can’t wait to get another kit!

1 Like

Adorable

1 Like

Thank you Denise :two_hearts:

It certainly looks like you are going to be a natural, you have done a wonderful job on your first baby!! Congratulations on getting her all finished up!! I hope you are keeping her, she will always be the one you compare your future babies with and you will be so surprised at how much you improve!!

2 Likes

She is adorable! I recently ordered Olive, and yours makes me even more excited to paint her!

1 Like