My Puddin & Cozy

Here are some photos I’ve made yesterday.

Puddin is my “booboo” baby, with amputated finger and melted toe, but still, I had to assemble it because I love that face

Cozy was my 1. baby pageant entry, but I never made a real photoshooting for him, so, here is a couple of pics:

Let me know what you think

They came out great I can see why you had to put Puddin together he’s so cute. I love the wispy lighter brows on puddin and the rooting look great. Cozy is so cute I love the details. I was wondering is it harder to sell red head babies though

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

They came out great I can see why you had to put Puddin together he’s so cute. I love the wispy lighter brows on puddin and the rooting look great. Cozy is so cute I love the details. I was wondering is it harder to sell red head babies though

— End quote

I have no idea Didn’t sold mine yet, but didn’t put it for sale either.

I have sold like 6 redheads. For a while it seems all my customs were red heads. I love your red heads, so cute.

Oh how i LOVE to see redhead babies! I love the color you used.

I love your BooBoo baby! Looks like he is crying bc of his BooBoo! The curly hair suits him! I also love your other baby! The skin coloring makes the hair look good! Great job!!

GINGERS!!! Girl you just love those gingers don’t you!!! Would you please pick up Puddin and give him a hug. poor baby!!

Your camera is great at capturing brilliant colors that’s for sure!!

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

GINGERS!!! Girl you just love those gingers don’t you!!! Would you please pick up Puddin and give him a hug. poor baby!!

Your camera is great at capturing brilliant colors that’s for sure!!

— End quote

Actually… Cozy is the only true ginger I’ve reborned so far

The others are brunettes or blondes, but I have no idea why they look like redheads LOL. So much for my “great camera”

Giving Puddin a hug now

Don’t you just hate it when you do all that work and your baby gets a boo-boo!! The babies are still so cute anyhow and I don’t think it takes away from the uniqueness of them. I like redheads a lot. I have made a couple myself.

— Begin quote from “Desma”

Don’t you just hate it when you do all that work and your baby gets a boo-boo!! The babies are still so cute anyhow and I don’t think it takes away from the uniqueness of them. I like redheads a lot. I have made a couple myself.

— End quote

Gingers are special to me, even though I don’t know any, and I’m not one, either
Puddin was the kit I wanted for a long time, and when I finally got it, I was sooo happy. Then my oven turned against me and destroyed it’s leg and arm. I think I’ll use it’s limbs as test ones, and get another set because I’m very happy with the head - it’s my first curly baby
As long as we’re on the subject, yesterday I maganed to melt my most wanted kit Ever (only neck part from the inside, thank God!). It shouldn’t be visible once the doll is completed, but still… I feel very angry at myself. The setting was the same as ever, but I guess the vinyl is softer than usual and more sensitive to heat. Grrr!