Name the price

That would be awesome to find a reborn in GW. I think a couple of our Forum members have. There is not a GW in my town. :cry:

2 Likes

We just have the box LOL we want a actual store we have to go about 20 miles :smile:

1 Like

I think you should mark your babies up higher than $300 then you can take less and they will think you are awesome or you might just get that amount either way it would be cool .
I went looking around the reborns.com site and it appears to have a big mix of lower and higher prices for the same sculpts .

2 Likes

I say if theyā€™re rooted from somewhat nicely to exceptionally, and the painting matches (hard to tell in pics), start no less than 200! At least! Iā€™d say just bald heads start at 50-?? Depending how intricate their designs are and if they have hair. :heartpulse::heartpulse::unicorn:

2 Likes

Yay !! we have a pricer :smile: good point

1 Like

No lower than 250$ from what I can see. Heā€™s cute

3 Likes

Looks like beautiful rooting. At least 300

3 Likes

If he has smooth painting, as or ethnic whatev babies can get good moola. Cuz theyā€™re usually harder to achieve. Plus heā€™s rooted. Does he have good nails? Any pooled pain or anything? :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thanks ladies !! this just wont work without prices and some would have no idea just like myself what might be a good place to start on one that you just donā€™t like :smile:

1 Like

Lots of people get wary of sharing their thoughts on money. Can we make an anonymous thingy? And lots of people get mad that the reborn dot com buns are so I expensive cuz it kinda brings the market down. Know what I mean? So donā€™t undervalue whatever you do!! Lol

3 Likes

I will just have to look at that LOL I just got disgusted with him because the sculpt just wasnā€™t to my liking so it really didnā€™t encourage me .

2 Likes

my point earlier ask more if you give a price break your a doll right ? and I agree perhaps anonymous pricing would be good .

3 Likes

Perhaps someone who knows how could do one of those tables where you vote could do one where you could price anonymously .

2 Likes

Okay I checked his nails look fine to me his hair is synthetic I wanted it to be a courser hair then mohair would give me so unless someone is allergic to mohair that might pull him down some .

1 Like

I got $170 for the first one I sold didnā€™t want to be greedy and was not sure on pricing as I mainly keep mine for myself or make for family .

2 Likes

Nails I looked them over not bad so passable I think . I might try selling some of mine I want to paint more but I have so many already it is hard to find room :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll let you guys weigh in on my Imani when I finish her. I think the rooting and coloring are ok, but she is quite a bit dustier than I would like. Iā€™m actually wondering how hard it would be to learn to work with heat-set because the specks drive me insane. So, on the one hand Iā€™d like to charge eleventy-billion for all the hours I will have spent rooting her but then on the other hand Iā€™d have to subtract like a jillion for all the speckiesā€¦

3 Likes

Sheā€™s adorable! Is she a Realborn kit?

Iā€™ll say 375-475

3 Likes

$280

2 Likes

So there you are Thanks ! I went looking for this hoping to resurrect it so to speak LOL do you know how to add the vote thing so perhaps people could price a doll without showing who they are ?

1 Like