Name the price

I love your painting! I would say $185-$200

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I have her listed on reborns.com for 150, and not a bite!

In the process of rooting some hair on this one because no one wanted him. Wondering what you all think.

4 Likes

I have no idea on what prices should be @Nikkiroc and @EnchantedOrphanage but when I look at things for sell if they look like too good for the price I wonder what is wrong with them ?
So I think you should not price them too low you can always take less to get the price you really want make since ? I donā€™t know :blush: your babies are both lovely .

2 Likes

I went with market valueā€¦ most of the cuddle babies are listed for 125-149. So, thatā€™s how I got my price. :grinning:

3 Likes

Which one are you talking about? (It doesnā€™t show which doll)

I think your price is more than fair.

2 Likes

I think you should get $500 for each easy. They are beautiful.

1 Like

I was talking about Marc.

I have less of a clue about cuddle babies, but yours is very pretty, @Nikkiroc. I would happily pay what you are asking, probably even more for her.

Thank you to all who are helping me figure this out. I have been selling them for $400 plus shipping, so thatā€™s what I already told people this time. But they sold within minutes and I had backup buyers for both right away, so I kind of figured something was wrong here. :smile: That kind of activity at this time of year does not happen otherwise.

2 Likes

Raise her price!!! 225

1 Like

Oh noooo your pricing is too low. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I need to, @Vanniek. I told you Iā€™m not good at this. Lol Then thereā€™s the bad habit of mineā€¦ I look at my work with a critical eye, always thinking about what I wish I would have done better. That adds to the difficulty.

1 Like

Nikki, your baby is beautiful. Iā€™m asking $200 for my open eyed Maggie cuddle baby (Shawna) and part of me thinks itā€™s not enough. Mine is going home with 2 outfits, gown, diaper, blanket and some little extras

2 Likes

Yes, I do the same thing. :slight_smile: I think most of us do, then I start thinking about how much time I have into that doll and my pricing goes up lol

2 Likes

Ok yā€™all, help me out. Where should I price this? It needs to be boo boo priced because of the dust in the paint. Thanks in advance for the feedback- Tiff

4 Likes

$300

1 Like

350.00 minimum

What kit? I think sheā€™s beautiful!

1 Like

I would keep it $250-$275. The rooting is beautiful but that is a lot of lint in the paint.

2 Likes

Itā€™s Imani Stoete. I love her dimples!

1 Like