**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Can’t wait to see what you choose… :eyes:

1 Like

Here’s what I got still undecided on one itemUploading…

2 Likes

It didn’t load! :grinning:

![image|374x500](upload://t24AJZNK3LkQqsZQaZq28XrV71Y.jpeg)

I don’t understand why it wont upload

13 Likes

Yay!!! You found some treasures❤

I seriously considered grabbing that rainbow tutu. But I already have 2 tutus that I got from @Ledbetterlittles another time. So I decided to leave that one in the box. I can’t wait to see what you end up doing with it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m so glad you left it. That was the first thing I grabbed

2 Likes

A lot it was like going shopping. I had my calculator out and everything

2 Likes

@Kimmiee It is! Girl, you dont have to be THAT precise :wink:
Go through everything 3 or 4 times, lol, theres so much there you’ll find something new every time haha

3 Likes

Yay ! u found a lot of good stuff ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those are some amazing goodies! Those flesh colors are a treasure love the white bonnet, rooting needles and cable ties you will never have enough of, so excited for you :grin:

6 Likes

Yes yes I was too excited. The flesh tones is what I was undecided about. But the box shall be on the move first thing Thursday!

7 Likes

@missannie2 your up next. Shipping the box today and will post tracking as soon as possible. This was fun. Can’t wait for round two. There was some really cool things in the box and I’m glad I am able to try the hair thingy! :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds great!!! I am so excited for my turn :smile:

2 Likes

Whew, this long weekend and shipping being halted really messed up the groove we had going ! Lol.
Back on the move so we can wrap up this round and start again :wink:
Cant wait to see what you pick @missannie2

2 Likes

It’s back on. Give me a second and I’ll post the tracking.

3 Likes

Incoming: arrival date is Monday. The holiday did throw us off but no the less it’s on the way

4 Likes

Really wish I would have mailed it yesterday but my daughter lost my debit card over the holiday and it didn’t arrive in the mail until yesterday. By then it was too late to mail it off. Good luck Annie. Do the newbies say here or move on to the next box group !

3 Likes