**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Come on @britt40478! You’ve been such a fun part of this forum. Don’t let us down now. Come on here and give us a reason, then a tracking number. We really want to believe in you!

4 Likes

I’m out. This is making me lose faith in strangers on the internet. So many wonderful ladies signed up and didn’t steal everything. I’m hoping she’s just scared or broke. I understand broke. That’s why I asked to go last. Feel extremely sad for everyone and myself. I had items to go inside and budgeted for the shipping costs.

This was like my birthday or a secret Santa. And it got ruined twice. Really miserable people would ruin something wonderful like this made by others and especially @ashleyfox98 and kept going by everyone here.

So I don’t think I’ll be participating. I’ll try the main box when I’m allowed to. Thanks for letting me tell you all my feelings. I’m just really angry and full of expletives. I’m done.

Edit I’m so mad and about to cry I went back and had to correct a bunch of spelling errors.

9 Likes

Just read the other responses. I’m really fing mad. I’ll respond more tomorrow. Going to lay down with a good, funny and stupid movie to de-stress. Sorry this is happening and we can’t let her get the best of us. However, I’m out. I can’t put my feelings back on the line again. This has been a rollercoaster and that box is catnip for thieves and liars.

5 Likes

I cannot even believe this might be happening again! This has been so much fun to participate in. It will be so sad to see it end
like this. :persevere:

2 Likes

Go to bed with good thoughts. Hopefully she will come on here in the morning with a good explanation and we can all move forward positively. :wink:

5 Likes

Praying you’re right. I’m going to lay down and lower my blood pressure. Just so disappointed. I thought she was going to get the box to the next person and we’d all be enjoying the pictures of her picks. Instead this happens. I think we need a deposit for the newbie box.

5 Likes

If we need to build another box, I’m willing to send Ashley some stuff. This forum is full of people who will make it right. :heart:

4 Likes

I am willing to send you some things too.

2 Likes

Count me in. I will send some stuff off too. I hate this could be happening again. Please @ashleyfox98 don’t stop it. I have really enjoyed participating and the building of friendships involved. HUGS everyone, hopefully better news tomorrow.

4 Likes

I agree, but it didn’t start out that much and it’s hard to budget when you have no idea what the amount is going to be. I, personally, am on a low fixed income and would have a problem if the shipping cost had doubled by the time it got to me which is why I didn’t join in. This may not even be what happened. I’m just saying it’s a possibility. I’d rather it be that than someone stealing everything. I hope it all works out.

2 Likes

I understand your point, but she still could of let Ashley know. Or posted. I’m pretty sure Everyone understands unexpected costs. Also, the box threads are public and she followed them and could see the approx. cost. Everyone knows what they are entering into at this point. Trust me, I have been in money binds … but all that’s needed here is an quick explanation.
What I think is especially salty is that she already sold items from the box!!!

4 Likes

Forget my trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. There are some new posts here that I hadn’t read. I think she’s a scammer. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s what it looks like. :umbrella:️:tornado::-1:t4::-1:t4:

I feel so bad for all of you. You were having so much fun.

2 Likes

Ok that box was huge! I feel so horrible can’t believe this is happening twice. I sure as heck know I couldn’t afford to pay a deposit and then pay for shipping to participate. Folks like this makes it really hard for the good people.

It really sucks big time!

4 Likes

Wow, really? How do you know?

I am so sorry to everyone that contributed to this box, to Ashley who has worked so hard with running it. It is so sad that dishonest people have ruined this. :confused:

1 Like

Katinafleming

11h

And she sold the doll she made from the kit she took from the box. So she should have money for shipping. :confused:

IMG_8498
IMG_8498.PNG640x1136 503 KB

2 Likes

She said that she got banned from the Mercari site.

2 Likes

Yep. She said that. But she appears to be active on there.

3 Likes

How long was she a member of this forum? I’m sure she will be back under a different name.

1 Like