**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Exactly. The rules were clearly posted when she signed up. She agreed to not only accept the box, but to ship it to the next person. She can’t argue with that since she posted(screenshotted so she can’t delete) that she received the box and was planning on shipping it.

3 Likes

Sure thing, I can send you the info as soon as I get home from work tonight, it’s at home on my laptop.

1 Like

Let’s all take a deep breath and see what happens. @britt40478, thanks for checking in.

7 Likes

Also, to the person who said that the doll wasn’t a silicone doll, I know it’s vinyl. Etsy makes you put up a picture for a listing, and the doll has not been made yet. The person who is purchasing it knows that it’s an old picture and that I’ll be updating her with pictures along the way.

The funds from the doll that sold on Mercari are being released on Monday since it’s released after the doll is delivered. Since it’s the weekend, it won’t proccess until Monday. I am banned from Mercari because Paypal was mentioned and they don’t allow outside transactions, even though it was sold through Mercari. The only reason it shows me as active is because they make me finalize all the transactions before shutting down the account.

I also wasn’t aware there was another page called baby creations since it was available for me to use, so I’ll have to change my name once I get my shops going.

I’m sorry for the wait everyone, and for not responding. I completely forgot , and that’s my fault. I’ll include an extra doll kit in the box for taking so much time. I’ll try to be more active until I send it out.

5 Likes

You lady are one in a million pure gold !!

3 Likes

Awe, thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi Ashley, although I am not in participation of the traveling box i read this thread. After the situation with @britt40478 I went on to read the last thread when the box was stolen then returned. I don’t know you personally but I really just wanna say u seem like a beautiful soul. Very understanding and the way you handled the matter with Sophia whether or not her mental health problems were true u were understanding and helpful although things we’re just stolen from you. I like how you handle matters with understanding and grace, you are amazing truly

13 Likes

Thanks! I try really hard!! :slight_smile: My job title at work is “Resolution Team Leader,” my job is literally to solve problems for people (usually very angry people with medication problems). I have worked in my field for ten years, and while it’s not the most fun job out there, I really feel that it has taught me a ton about the importance of treating people fairly and with kindness and compassion.

15 Likes

Whew, I have been out of commission for several days… I completely agree to stopping the newbie box. This is ridiculous. Although she may have just FINALLY responded (just like the last person that suddenly came forward when she was discovered), I feel that once was enough, twice is too much. We can figure something out between newer but trusted members.
I was so disheartened when the first box was thought to be stolen, and I just wanted us all to be able to enjoy the dang box- I donated over $500 in items (total with shipping was close to $600)… And I still added somewhere around $150 back into the box for my turn… To feel taken advantage of is heartbreaking. And though the ladies that had items in the box traded them for other items, I know that it is saddening to think those items were taken and not able to be passed along and to see someone enjoy an item you added.
I think we all feel taken advantage of in a way, we are all invested into this box one way or another.
@ashleyfox98 Let us know your PayPal so we can donate towards the box, even if just for shipping. Have her send the box to you. Take your time to inventory so we know if everything is accounted for, let us know what needs to be added, and allow us to cover shipping to those last 2 ladies❤
Never again ladies, we cannot allow ourselves to be taken advantage of in one of the only places we feel safe.
I’m glad she finally responded… But have no faith that it was on her own accord, scammers are amazing liars… Thats how they get away with it. I was trying to be positive before, and didnt want to bring negativity here, but enough is enough.
Too many chances, no consequences… That’s how they thrive.
Also- Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers, feeling better (slowly) and missing my forum friends :wink:

8 Likes

I did come here myself, and didn’t read any of the replies until after I responded. I expected to have money sooner, but the person who purchased it took too long to rate the item, so it’s taking longer than expected. And I’m sorry about that.

1 Like

Forgive me, I have little faith in others as of late. But you had time to take what you wanted, create and sell a doll… But didnt even consider popping in and informing anyone of what was going on?!
Your story is believable, but it just doesnt make sense to me. Also, seeing Tanya completed and sold really struck a nerve since I donated her kit when the first box had the exact thing happen. I felt as though you stole from me for a profit (though I understand I donated the kit- shoot, I could have painted and sold her…)
Anyhow, I will leave it at that, hopefully this doesnt have to happen any more times, because it really does seem harmless when you are not directly effected.
Positive vibes from here on out, this forum is my tiny sanctuary❤ And the amazing ladies here deserve to have it kept this way. Enjoy your Saturday evening everyone, stay blessed

5 Likes

Thank for putting up with the rest of us and our issues. Everyone has them. I bet your very good at your job.

4 Likes

You are very welcome! You ladies are like my extended family, and I’m happy to “put up with” each and every one of you! :smiley:

7 Likes

We can see when you log on. So for you to have been on this forum almost everyday this past week while multiple people tagged you on this post then it’s hard to believe you just forgot to check in. That being said, it’s good that you checked in now. Better late than never.
I’m supposed to be last on this list but had a death in the family so had to pull myself out of this round. But hope the other person on the list gets to enjoy it.

4 Likes

What a lesson you learned. Not judgemental, not quick to jump to conclusions, your patience is envious, just wanted to share that with you after spending time going through that thread I was so impressed I had to share. :slightly_smiling_face: Even on this thread with the current situation…

4 Likes

I wasn’t on the forum at all, but I was on bountiful baby, preparing my cart for when I have the funds for a custom baby. I’m very sorry for your loss :frowning:

I’m adding several kits to the box, 4 of them. I definitely understand the frustration though. I was going to reply yesterday, but there were 2 tornados in our area and our electric went out. I tried logging in on my cousins phone, but it just showed a white screen when we got onto the website. I didn’t mean to be such a bother, and I’m really sorry about it. Tanya is an adorable kit, and I hope someone enjoys the kits I put in just as much. I’ll be as active as possible until the box is delivered to the next person.

3 Likes

Need to confirm with Theara rather she still has interest in receiving the box. If the last person isn’t participating and neither is Theara, then it should ship back to Ashley. Correct?

3 Likes

Yes, I’m messaging Theara now.

2 Likes