**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Unfortunately I don’t see any way they could just be GONE if they were sealed up in bags… But I do wish you luck @ashleyfox98

2 Likes

Dead bugs would be good. I see what you mean.

2 Likes

Oh definitely!! Way better than alive bugs, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

I’m so glad the box is back to her in one piece. I hope it’s not too much work to clean and disinfect the kits and clothes. Be careful with the mohair. It might have some bugs too!

2 Likes

I’m about half-way through the box and so far there’s just been one bag with two pairs of shorts that has 3 fleas in it. One is dead, the other two are barely moving.

15 Likes

How did it go Ashley? Were you able to save most of it?

2 Likes

Yes. There were just the 3 fleas contained in that one bag. Everything else is fine. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

So happy to hear it wasnt near as bad as it sounded like it might be.

4 Likes

Yeah. Now this novel can end and the box can get a great new start with no more drama. :blush:

7 Likes

Yes!

5 Likes

Oh good! I’m so glad it turned out a lot better then we all thought it was going to be.

3 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

Me too! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

And what a novel it is :joy::joy: Between the two newbie box threads -there was almost 1500 posts :joy:-if only this box could talk !! - so glad it’s back home and all ends well -thanks again @ashleyfox98 for doing the box in the first place - it was fun and I think it made us as a group even closer and stronger together !!

6 Likes

Whatever happened to the other box

It’s in transit right now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Ashley

What the heck happened to all the bugs is what I want to know. :dizzy_face: I’m glad it wasn’t to bad for @ashleyfox98 But it just doesn’t make sense… :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t think @Theara saw a ton of them, she just saw a few and didn’t want to take the chance of finding more. Especially if they were alive.

4 Likes

I agree! 3 bugs would be enough to make me say nope…pack this up and get it out of my house.

7 Likes