Old Kit Paint Party!

One old kit and one new kit. Both were just born moments ago. Budget baby Precious Gift and sweet little Tink

10 Likes

I think I’ll join the party! I’m about to start on Honey as soon as I finish the last one currently on my table. I’ll take pics of the kit soon!

3 Likes

Yay!!! I love this!!! I just got 2 older kits, now to decide which one to do!!!

2 Likes

Did a dark umber layer and a yellow. I think I’m falling for this one-she has so much personality already :smile:

17 Likes

So beautiful I love how creamy and soft her skintone is! I just finished a biracial baby as a donation for @Tessa but haven’t taken pics of her yet.

2 Likes

I just got her out to take pics. She’s pretty sweet, especially for a sculpt with basically no detail on the head. She has alternate limbs.

8 Likes

@LisaLynn, Kyra is one of my favorite kits. She is versatile in the ethnicity. I have two or three in my stash.

2 Likes

I will join you after my moving (friday). I have Morgan to paint as a faity for my niece’s birthday this summer. Or I may paint Thomas, I am not sure. She want a small one with open eyes.

I can’t wait to paint again, I miss it !

1 Like

Sounds like fun!! I would love to join!! I’m pretty slow lol but maybe it will get me going on the Clyde kit I got from @Mommarobin :blush:

5 Likes

How old is Priscilla?

1 Like

She’s pretty new. I think maybe 1 year old or so.

1 Like

First prototype was Nov 2017, I just checked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in. I am going to paint Jacob!

12 Likes

Ladies I have a lot more “old” kits than I realized! Help me pick one, and if anyone knows the oldest I’ll do that one! I have Natalie, Gracie, Crystal, Elsie, Heather, Shyann & Gabriel!!!

1 Like

Elsie, Heather,Crystal,Shyann and Gabriel were all around when I started reborning 5 years ago, so any of those. Gracie and Natalie are more recent, but still older. Elsie was my second baby, but I have a soft spot for Gabriel. Especially on a full legged body (I used the 3/4 arm full leg realborn body on mine)

2 Likes

I LOVE Gabriel’s face, he may be the one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I don’t know much about Gabriel so that’s my vote.

2 Likes

I’m going to paint Morgan. She’s so sweet.

3 Likes

8 Likes

This baby makes a lovely baby! I made one years ago using a Caucasian head and color matching it to 1/4 limbs and loved her!

13 Likes