Old Kit Paint Party!

2015 is when the prototypes were listed on this forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:Thank you!

3 Likes

Ok, you convinced me, I am going to join you! Finally going to paint this sweetheart.

7 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt Bad news - 6 mo Easton was just disqualified by @jlesser a few minutes ago (2014 is not old enough). Good news - we (@Katinafleming Katina, you, and I) still can paint her together. I like her limbs. Being reborn, not realborn, they are still well detailed. And her scrunch up face is so adorable.
So much pressure for me to be in a company of such great artists, though.

3 Likes

2014 and 2015 are both old enough, that’s when I started reborning so I would consider that old.

3 Likes

Yey! Thank you!
@PutABonnetOnIt @Katinafleming We just got qualified again! :hugs:

4 Likes

Oh that is perfectly fine. I wasn’t doing it for that any way, I wanted to join you and now @Katinafleming I hear​:grin::heart:. We will have fun!

3 Likes

Oh I guess I should have kept reading lol!

2 Likes

My 2016 was approved so y’all can have at it with Easton. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think we all just really want to have a paint party and this was just an excuse to have one Lol

5 Likes

Yeah, I just wanted to participate in something for once. I never get the chance to, whether it’s not having the right kit for paint parties/contests, or being excluded from swaps and sales and anything else.

3 Likes

I agree, you deserve a party!

3 Likes

Lol though I haven’t touched Jewel in days. I’m not feeling it right now, I’ve painted so many babies lately and I don’t know how you ladies do it! Always having one to work on is stressful! And none are selling, and my reborns.com membership is about to expire and I have no money to renew it.

2 Likes

Here is Kyra so far who I think will be a boy. And I’m also painting an Anna head now

11 Likes

I am such a fan of your work. Your babies, the painting, the hair, the photos. I love it.

2 Likes

Shout out to my team ‘Easton’ @PutABonnetOnIt and @Katinafleming! I started on Easton and Morgan-Mermaid tonight. Since I am trying something new with each baby to get new experiences, I’ve decided to try new wash method application that I recently saw here from Sue-Ellen Taormina. She recommended porous cellulose kitchen sponges for washes. Not sure if I like it, but for a purity of my experiment I will do the second ‘mother’ wash with kitchen sponge also.
OMG, this baby is big! I don’t know how you, ladies, do all those big Joes and Junes, but my arms are tired from balancing those heavy limbs and head. Right now I am overwhelmed and seems that I’ve got something that it will be hard for me to chew on. But at least it’s a new experience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She is also going to be my largest baby to date! I hope to put her first layer on tomorrow. She is washed and ready to go! What body will you both be using for your Easton?

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have the 300. I guess they are basically the same…

1 Like

I have 300 too.

1 Like