ONCE SO REAL, help with site, please

I am trying to place an order for eyes, finally found the ones I want, and cannot translate the site. Need it to be in English (it is all German) changed browsers to Chrome, and it just translates the first page :frowning:
anyone else order there?

Please provide a link so we can look at it.

1 Like

opps, sorry, that would help

I couldnā€™t find any way to translate it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way to translate it fully. Iā€™ve ordered from them several times as well. My German is limited but just enough to get by, along with some Google translate.

1 Like

thank you,I know I ordered years back from them, but thought I was missing a translate button

Ive wanted to order from them before as well but you canā€™t even copy and paste something into the translator from their page.

1 Like

I speak a bit of German. If you need help translating, Iā€™d be happy to help. May not be perfect, but good enough to place an order.

1 Like

You can get Lauscha full round eyes from here, at least I think they are full round, but I have not bought any eyes for a long time.

1 Like

If you look at the listings, under the German description is an English description.

2 Likes

They certainly have a lot of things available for purchase! It translated pretty well for me on Chrome browser. I was thinking you could copy any section that would not translate for you and paste it into Google Translate in another window. i have had pretty good luck with Google Translate. Or, as an option for lots of choices in English, go to McPhersonā€™s Crafts in Canada.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s only on the home page. When you try to look at at the kits, itā€™s all in German. I looked and looked and couldnā€™t find any link to translate it.

2 Likes

Perhaps as @Luvbaby says you could open two browsers and use Google translate to help .

1 Like

that is exactly what happened to me too

I tried that too, then it comes up unsecure :frowning:

1 Like

HMMM I do not have a clue sorry

1 Like

thank you for all trying to help, nothing works for me on there. I need the flat backs that they have for a custom buyer, and would like to order a few more. I contacted them on Facebook last night and got a fast response and she is helping me (Maybe it is my bad computer skills but could just not get it to order)

2 Likes

I went there and tried the google translate on a second browser page but as you say it would not copy and paste .
So only way would be to type all that in and I am not that good or fast at typing :smile: but I didnā€™t get any error message or anything .
Screen capture would be no use as it is an image so really glad you got some help on that good luck.

1 Like

Make sure you are ordering the flat ones; from what I can see most of their eyes seem to be also full round. Looking at this most are described as ā€œaroundā€, which I would take as full round. EyesEyes2

1 Like

they responded to me on Facebook and I sent my order (I THINK they are flatbacks) Fingers crossed this works well.
The lady who responded to me, Carmen (I assume the owner) said they are going to be updating their site, too

1 Like