Open eye joseph

do you think there might be a opened eyed 3 month Joseph.?

1 Like

I think they said there would be.

2 Likes

YESSSSS!!! I’ve already got a wait list for customs that I don’t do! :smile: :blush:

Can hardly WAIT!

6 Likes

As popular as the sleeping Joe is, it would be bad business sense not to make an Awake version. And they need to make more 3 month realborns. They would all be big hits.

10 Likes

More toddlers please.

2 Likes

I really hope they do. That’s probably what I would spend most of my time painting. Big Joe sold like crazy, you would think they would be wanting to scan every baby again after a few months.

3 Likes

More 3 month olds, more toddlers, and throw some 2 month olds and 6 month olds in there too. :heart:️️

4 Likes

Yes, there will be an awake 3 month Joseph! We will have example photos sometime in January, and we expect to release him in February. I am beyond excited to show him to you all! We actually have a 2 month old and 7 month old planned for February/March of next year as well. We can’t wait!!!

Sincerely,

Jessica

6 Likes

YEAAAAAHHHHH! Thanks Bountiful baby!

Excellent idea I’d love a couple more bigger babies. It would be exciting. Although the small newborns are my favorite. But I had a wonderful time creating the big Joseph so much so that I bought 2 more.

1 Like

Oh how exciting!!

How exciting