Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale is HERE!

Good Evening!

Our Black Friday sale is here! Buy ANY Realborn® kit, get any additional kit (of equal or lesser value) for FREE!

Add any Realborns you would like and a matching number of ANY other (equal or lesser value) kits to your shopping cart at: https://bountifulbaby.com/. Our website will automatically price half of your kits as FREE! All of your desired kits must be in your cart to receive this offer.

This sale starts NOW and ends Monday, November 19th at Midnight. We are doing our Black Friday sale a week early so our employees can have time to enjoy the holidays. You can shop our sale now at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Happy Shopping!

Sincerely,

Bountiful Baby

17 Likes

Thank you!

That is so awesome thank you Bountiful Baby. I ordered babies today before the sale was announced will they be discounted?

This discount will apply during checkout (and before payment).

4 Likes

It says ANY realborn kit but price did not change at checkout on seconds realborn kits… Did I miss something @bountifulbaby ?

Are there any realborns that have a slight smile?

I know you didn’t ask me… But, Kyrie sleeping does @debbie1 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks

Thanks. Was waiting for this sale. Just saved $80 :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Oh Lordy !!! I really need to get to painting NOW. I just bought 10 kits :open_mouth: so I need some dolly dollars. Bountiful Baby you just make your sales to good!!!

4 Likes

Woo hoo! That was fun. I got 5 or 6 kits and bodies for all. :blush:

3 Likes

Wow thank you!! I just got Jennie Awake and Zuri Awake!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you BB what a sale!

It will change at check out

1 Like

June Asleep has a slight smile

2 Likes

I went to checkout and it didn’t change… Did it work for you?

It might not work on seconds kits…

1 Like

Nevermind… I tried it and it works with seconds also… not sure what is happening for you @hyelah1990

Maybe call their customer service line to have them help you order?

2 Likes

Worked for me

1 Like

Thank you BB, great sale !