Pic heavy* My first baby!

That is a fantastic first baby!

Thank you! I’m so happy with him! I have no one around me to show him off to …well except for my immediate family :wink:

1 Like

Wonderful job on your first little one! I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Take him shopping :smile:

I dunno about that! My daughter would think I was crazy…I wanted to get a pic of my Saskia (bought him on vacation) in the airport. She wouldn’t let me take him out of the bag, lol

2 Likes

Get up the nerve sometime and try it I have taken some of mine out and most people were enchanted by the babies could not believe I had created them :smile:
Then of course you have to be prepared for those that just stare lol but I had good experience with mine for the most part .

1 Like

Here is one I took shopping I had people following me around just to get a better look so fun lol just to prove I did it :wink:
Not to fill your post with my baby I can delete them after you see them lol

3 Likes

So cute! Don’t delete them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks ! I just wanted to show you it can be done and I did it and more than once lol it is just the first time that takes some nerve :sunny:

1 Like

Awesome first baby! Eyes, and rooting, and beautiful shadings, on my! I can’t wait how my fist one will look :grinning: I am not so brave and will start with closed eyes and painted hair though.

On another topic - we took our Oliver (Lillebror by @jlesser) with us on our road trip from GA to NC, I was taking him out of his car seat on each rest stop in each state and we made a video. I don’t care what other people think. He became a part of our family. I am lucky that my husband supports me no matter what, my grown up children - another story… Maybe it’s siblings rivalry :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes