Picture of last doll you worked on

Now that my person has this doll, I can show it.

20 Likes

14 Likes

Here’s my Gabriel. Just finished him last night.

18 Likes

Reese

12 Likes

Beautiful skin tone!!! I love blushing skin :smile: May I ask where you got the beautiful blanket please?

Thank you! :slight_smile: The blanket is actually some fabric from Joann’s Fabrics for about $5. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow that’s great as I haven’t seen that fur fabric anywhere for much less than 25.00 yard :weary:

2 Likes

Baby Thomas

21 Likes

My Preemie Dean

16 Likes

The piece I have is 3 by 4 feet and was a little under $5. That was my first time looking for fabric there, and they actually have a lot to choose from for pretty low prices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s adorable! And I love his little outfit. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Not sure whos baby is prettiest on here!

1 Like

Thank you! Most preemie clothes are too big. Was so glad this fit!

1 Like

beautiful skin tone!

2 Likes

These were my last two…Joseph sold on Reborns and little bald Summer Rain was a request that an 8 yr old girl wanted. Her Mom called me to pick a kit and this is the one she chose. I hope she loves her.

My audience seems to be 8-12 yr old girls. I don’t know if that is good or bad LOL

10 Likes

The majority of my sales are for girls that age too. I have a doll selling saturday that is going to be a gift for a 10 yr old.

2 Likes

About 1/2 of mine go to adults. The other 1/2 go to 10-12 year olds. Price doesn’t seem to be the deciding factor. Some adults buy the cheap cuddle babies. Some preteens get $300 dolls. Some kids save up their own money. Others get them for Christmas or birthdays. But I love that age group. My 10 year old self would have loved a reborn. We get to bring magic to little girls’ lives. What more could we ask for? :heart:️️

9 Likes

Exactly! I love the way their faces light up when they see their doll! Since the majority of my sales have been local I get to hand deliver them and it’s awesome. And the ones that have been surprises are the best because I can just imagine the little girl opening it on Christmas morning! I would’ve died as a kid if I got a reborn lol

2 Likes

I would say 98% of my sales go to adults.

finished rooting waiting for glue to dry then do eye lashes and give them a mop chop

9 Likes