Picture of last doll you worked on

Cute baby with the pretty Kitty.

1 Like

Ok I honestly thought he was real. I had to double check and see what thread I was in. He is incredible!

1 Like

Aww beautiful baby!! Glad you’re using the kitty!

2 Likes

He looks amazing! I also love your loom knit kitten Lola!

1 Like

Thank you ladies!!! @Renauta427 thank you for the kitten! He is just perfect! Please let me know if you ever deciede to make a pink one! :heart:️ I would love to buy a pink kitty from you!

3 Likes

I made a set for my twins!

16 Likes

Oh my! I love your twins and their pink kitties! I need to learn!!! I want to make dolls and these cute little cuddles!!! And dog sweaters. :grinning:

2 Likes

Do you have the reciepe for these? I think @Renauta427 posted it long ago…
Who are your beautiful twins? They are gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Those kittys are really cute!

1 Like

:blush: Thank You! I used the u tube video, ( I will look it up for you) I played it in little step by step increments and made the kitten as I went along. Try and do as much as you can in one sitting. That helped me because I am unfamiliar with the concept of knitting so I need to be shown every single step.

They are Macey and Miya. I sold them already they will be under somebody’s tree.

2 Likes

There’s that loom again. I feel my resolve slowly weakening. :smile:

4 Likes

:joy: we are breaking you down 1 post at a time!

2 Likes

You really are!

That thread stated and it was like “Avoid, avoid, don’t even look.” After a while I peeked and it was “Okay, look. Enjoy everyone else’s cute stuff” Now you post this and it’s “Well… you do have yarn and a bit of spare time in the evenings.” :joy:

3 Likes

I ordered the 12 inch baby Salia ( I am in love with her)

and have a 10 inch BB baby. So I know clothing is going to be an issue so now I am thinking…how can I loom knit maybe a cute sleeping gown…it is never ending lol.

15 Likes

Oh no.i feel the same like to try them .Isnt that a childs loom you can buy at a store craft department ? Think i gave one to my niece this year.Maybe i should have kept it!!
Kitties So cute!

3 Likes

I am pretty sure, mine is blue I think…it has like 24 or 26 pegs, something like that. As soon as you decide to get rid of something is exactly when you will find you need it lol!

3 Likes

The color varies from brand to brand so you just need to count the pegs to see what size they are .

3 Likes

Come on over @DollyPardon Looming is fun and if you have a great imagination you can make miracles happen with that Loom right @LillyBellesBabies

3 Likes

:blush: Yeah !

2 Likes

Well ya’ll are no kind of help. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I need fewer hobbies, not more, so I can do stuff… like clean my house. Or at least my dolly room that I can hardly walk in right now. One of my friends came over and asked to see it. I was like “Oh no, you can’t. I’d never see you again.” :joy:

5 Likes