Picture of last doll you worked on

Twin B was just listed on reborns. Pictures are dark because it’s rainy here.

23 Likes

Loveee

1 Like

LOVE!! She’s Beautiful! I was just going to order the twins for the first time but the bodies are temp out of stock *Sigh

2 Likes

Order when you can, @Vanniek. They turn out so cute and people love them. They usually sell very fast.

1 Like

Congrats on her sale

1 Like

Thanks @jlesser. A previous customer bought her. :blush:

I didn’t think that would happen so fast, so I took more pics. Look at the difference lighting makes!

15 Likes

Realborn Reese.

9 Likes

I broke down and got my loom Friday. Made a hat that was too small and now making booties that look a little big but I am getting the hang of the stitches an it is definitely relaxing.

4 Likes

Most of my sales are for young girls also. Usually for birthdays and Christmas presents. I’m ok with that. I love seeing the pictures they send with the babies and how happy they seem.

2 Likes

So cute!! That skin tone is fantastic!!

1 Like

THIS. And here y’all are convincing me I want to try reborning and I have SO MANY OTHER hobbies already!

1 Like

Yes me too and I’m supposed to be getting some Christmas videos and pictures! I can’t wait! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s super beautiful!! You must use a ton of washes. Amazing skin tone! I love her little hat too. I can’t seem to find such cute things! Can you share where you got it please? :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, @Vanniek. I don’t think I did too many washes. This kit was already a beautiful color, so she was easy to bring to life. These hats I order in bulk from sites like Ebay or Aliexpress.

2 Likes

After Christmas I will totally make you a pink one! When things slow down a bit.

1 Like
5 Likes

16 Likes

Thank you! I found some cute hats on etsy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying to get this sweet little one ready for Christmas

17 Likes

Oh What a little darling!!! :heart_eyes: What kit is it?

1 Like