Pictures please of then and now

@Vanniek, blonde Skya is precious, but Olive was so cute also :hugs:

3 Likes

You have a natural talent for this. Beautiful babies.

3 Likes

I actually do have a picture of my first one on this board some place. Maybe I can find it. I am sure you will not feel the same about mine. :slight_smile: I am not ‘born to do this’ at all. Not an artist. But, I love the babies and I make them for me.

I wish I could find her, but I can’t.

1 Like

My first reborn was an air dry scary mess, five years ago. LOL

This is my most recent:

24 Likes

Prepare for SHEER TERROR…one of the first reborns I made was Kameko.
SAM_1165

Look at that rooting!!! LOL

My last completed reborn is Sleeping Thomas

17 Likes

Wow! My first was awful! I couldn’t get any paint to stick

And my 40th and 41st doll

25 Likes

I’m looking at all this gorgeous babies and I wish I was born with a creative bone in my body. The only thing I have keeping me in this is that I absolutely LOVE babies and my husband said NO after 6 to anymore breathing ones, so this is helping me work all that out LOL. Anywho here is my 1st one and my latest.

17 Likes

My first baby was BB Jarome and my last baby was Landon (oops or maybe Ramsey).

Jarome was sooooo shiny, also sun shining on him. I’m still NOT good at pictures.

22 Likes

My first baby was Meg. This was taken in April of 2017 (I think)

These littles had their photos taken today and were complete on the 23rd

18 Likes

My first baby looks like she has cardiac issues. She definitely has a blueish pallor that I hope not to repeat :joy:

3 Likes

My first in January 2018 and the last that I actually completed although I have four in various stages of progress.

16 Likes

Awe what a cool thread! Here is my first.

A BB Libby kit made in November 2013

And the set of Joseph twins I finished at Christmas. Sorry the lighting was not great for them. Took pics in a hurry lol

21 Likes

Here is one of my firsts ( a wigged,fake lash, purple washed,sand filled Beranguer I used stencil cream paints on) and my second to last (Twin B with twin A arms,painted with GHSP and rooted by Nikkiroc) I think I’ve came a long way

15 Likes

2015-2018

16 Likes

I have been using genesis for a year, I used air dry for a few months before that. The pics are my start of genesis to Ramsey who is just getting hair. I have also been learning to paint hair as well because I suffer from a chronic pain condition and rooting is very painful and a very slow thing for me.

13 Likes

This little one is still a WIP. He’s since had brows, lashes, and is partially rooted.

11 Likes

My latest is a zombie, but I don’t wanna scare anyone, haha.

Baby 1, barely any paint and just bad rooting.

Baby 14, second to last. Still not that good, but definitely improving.

Baby 10, my personal favorite. (don’t tell the others :wink:)

14 Likes

Fei Yen 2013
Sairose 2018

13 Likes

Oh my…well I don’t know but thank you honey! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

You are so sweet. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: