Pictures please of then and now

I have many faiths, Buddhism, Catholic and BaHa’i.
The one that guides me in this is BaHa’i. It is believed everything you do is a prayer toi Him. And that art is especially a way of praying. I also say the Lord’s Prayer before each one. I just cannot believe I am this blessed. I look around me and feel so sorry for people who haven’t got an outlet. Especially one so rewarding

3 Likes

6 Likes

:star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thanks everyone again. you have all been awesome, but i think i will be taking a break for awhile.

2 Likes

I just finished my first 2 babies. They are my great grand babies Lief and Aspen. What fun to have my very own grandbabies

9 Likes

Is fun, isn’t it?!

Yessssss, so FUN!!! I am going to make myself some vinyl grandchildren when I have time! :blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Vinyl grandchildren. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I want some too. Seems like I’ve been trying for the past year to paint myself a keeper, but can’t seem to find time because I keep taking on customs.

1 Like

Same here! Too many customs. :roll_eyes::smirk::blush:

1 Like

I’m so afraid of customs lol. I have done a couple but it’s too stressful even though the mom’s loved them. I like doing my own thing with the kits. :rofl:

3 Likes

It surely is. I’m having problems with creases and ears. Do matter how thin I think I have the paint, it seems to puddle in the creases. I can’t see it until after it is baked. Then it looks dirty and I can’t get it out.

I hate doing creases

These babies aren’t just vinal grandbabies. They are realborn and from MY great grandbabies. They were born 4 weeks early. Lief weighed 5.4 and Aspen was 5.2. So these babies are extra special.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing! How old are they now? Sure wish I would have been into all of this when I had my last baby. She may have been a kit too. :grin:

Awe, congratulations on two beautiful grand babies :heart:

That’s so wonderful! Can you share a pic of them now? I’ve reborned their kits and they are so fun to paint. I made Leif for my Mom in Nebraska and he’s her favorite; I weighed 4 lbs when I was born so she loves his size.

My husband and I joke all the time that since our sons are in their 30’s and we don’t have any grandchildren that I’ll just have to make us some! :wink::smile:

2 Likes

@kareninflorida LOL And this way you make them of gender of you preference. I have 2 grandsons and before the second grandbaby was born I bought all girly pretty clothes and then had to return everything after the first MRI. And also you can pick the names what you like. I always wanted Olivia. Now I have my reborn adopted Olivia :joy:

2 Likes

Olivia’s a pretty name!

I figure if I make myself some vinyl grandchildren I’ll have an even bigger excuse to shop the baby sales…like I need an excuse! :smiley::rofl::smile:

1 Like

@kareninflorida Hahaha. And that is exact truth! Like my two girls needed new matching dresses! But I could not resist because there were on sale :rofl:
Olivia is on the right (Shery done by @Katinafleming) and Ella is my first one on the left.
It’s funny to see now how careful I was with Ella with my fear to not to overdo it. Now I see how underpainted she is. But she is sentimental, so I can see my progress in 3 month even now.

6 Likes

Love their matching dresses :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like