POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Great purchase from @JillianJade

2 Likes

Received my order from @TanyaT
Lovingly packed, everything in good condition, I’m a happy baby-maker!
Thank you very much!!!:rabbit:

3 Likes

Bought eyes and an armature from. Thank you, @Angel76! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks to all of you ladies, I’m sorry there’s several for being sweet and positive!! I’m glad to sale to any of you :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: great customers

2 Likes

I just received the adorable Cuddles kit from @sewhot! She shipped quickly, too. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I received mohair from @Cheryl22. Shipping was fast and mohair was nice. I also received my shipment from @wispywillowrebo. Also I received kits from @mcnair6 with super fast shipping. Thanks.

5 Likes

I purchased some Honest diapers and a paci from @JillianJade.
Great communication and speedy delivery. Very nice to talk to. :blush:

2 Likes

@JodyHershey sold three kits to me. They were sent expeditiously and in fine condition. I’ve bought three more. Thank you!

3 Likes

@Leslie76 and I did a trade for paints. She is very sweet and the shipping was fast. :blush:

2 Likes

Adding a new great seller @JodyHershey

I purchased 3 kits from her a few weeks back. Shipping was super fast and everything arrived in excellent condition as advertised. I purchased 3 more yesterday, she shipped the same day and they’re on their way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I received some baby clothes from @ksherwood8713 Very communicative! Very easy to work with!

3 Likes

Awesome purchase through @bluepearl

1 Like

Bought from @judym would recommend her to anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just received a kit I purchased from Karen @Angel76. Perfect transaction!! :blush:

1 Like

Positive buying experience with @cassiem2000. Thanks

1 Like

I have also bought from @Angel76 and @wispywillowrebo in the past month. Perfect sellers!

2 Likes

I bought a kit from Kelly @kellyals902 and it was nice and smooth. I received it today and all is well! :blush:

1 Like

I bought a kit from @2layz and received it fast and in great condition.

I have also ordered from @JillianJade multiple times and it has been great everytime

and ordered from @wispywillowrebo who was nice enough to do a massive order for multiple people. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I forgot to add that I bought a kit from @Angel, too. Another quick and easy transaction. :blush:

1 Like

I bought a baby head from @jlesser :heart:

1 Like