POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

You’re welcome :heartpulse: Thank you for all the great items too :grinning:

1 Like

(purchased from) Thank you @izzy for sending me the sculpting skull! All the extras you sent were a great surprise!! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Not sure if I ever added my positive feedback for @Blissfulbabies and @Summer

Also positives from @MacPhersonCrafts and Nonies

3 Likes

Thank you Jenni.

2 Likes

Thank you Jenni :heartpulse:

1 Like

@heartstringsnursery is great to deal with. She’s a very sweet lady and gives quick responses.

1 Like

@cher_simnitt is wonderful to deal with. She was quite nice about helping me get my paints ordered, fast to supply tracking and included a free gift. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Michelle58 - You were also great to deal with and paid fast - I think you will LOVE the paints !

1 Like

Sold two kits to @kennedysboutiqu , fast payer, thank you! Hope you enjoy reborning Elijah :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Just received a discontinued kit from @Smbirch. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Thank you @Rainbowbabies you were awesome to work with and paid fast!

2 Likes

Thank you @lollipop_cradle for bottles

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @cher_simnitt. Package arrived extremely fast and everything inside is perfect!! You are a wonderful human being and I look forward to talking to you in the future

1 Like

I purchased several of the most adorable outfits and sculpt - Elyse from @ksherwood8713 Talk about fast, I purchased and paid over the weekend and Monday I had tracking info and today received, Wednesday! Oh my gosh Thank you! Not only were the clothes in perfect condition she included extras! I just love the extra surprises! She shipped extremely fast! Couldn’t get any better then that! Elyse is in perfect condition as well as the clothing. Thank you so very much @ksherwood8713 you really went above and beyond!

1 Like

Great transaction with Karen @Angel76

1 Like

Perfect transaction with @sewhot, fast shipping and perfect packaging!!! Every transaction I’ve had with Susan has been beyond perfect!!

Bought a kit from @janan - perfect transaction, super fast shipping! Can’t wait to start on Niclas!

Purchased several of the most adorable doll clothes from @IndianaGal everything is perfect, excellent communication and shipping! Thank you!

dlschurch was very generous in her offer of art pencils! Thankyou for your kind act of giving and quick shipping.

1 Like