POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

I’ve been meaning to add to this list for awhile now. Here is my list of people I have had very positive transactions with. :slight_smile: Thanks so much ladies!! (I tried posting this in one message but got a pop-up window saying I can only tag 10 people per post. So this is part 1.)

Bought and sold from/to @anon37106488
Bought from @heartstringsnursery
Bought from @micholc
Traded with @lollipop_cradle
Sold to @anon77773884
Sold to @NaneeBabies
Sold to @DollyPardon

4 Likes

I’ve been meaning to add to this list for awhile now. Here is my list of people I have had very positive transactions with. :slight_smile: Thanks so much ladies!! (I tried posting this in one message but got a pop-up window saying I can only tag 10 people per post. This is part 2.)

Sold to @CarolinaCuties
Sold to @pipgirl_el
Bought from @RebeccaKatie
Sold to @kristi
Sold to @pschomaker
Traded with @SteffanyLeah

4 Likes

Bought 2 cuddle bodies from @RoseannsBoutique they are adorable! Shes Fast and so wonderful to order from.
Edit to add, just received another order from @RoseannsBoutique of full limbs bodies. Their perfect.:grinning:

1 Like

Bought a kit from @Babies (Lisa) and was thrilled with how nice and friendly I was treated as well as how quickly she got my kit to me.Thanks again

1 Like

Thanks so much @CarolinaCuties! You were great to work with too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @anon77773884! :slight_smile:

I had another wonderful transaction with @PutABonnetOnIt. Her items are beautiful!

1 Like

My cuddle body arrived from @Kate ! Ty so much for another amazing transaction!

1 Like

I love this blanket!!!

1 Like

I ordered 2bodies for Joseph. 3months from @RoseannsBoutique. Beautiful bodies and got here fast! Thank you so so much Rosann. Now I just need to get Joseph 3 months when he comes back in stock! lol😊

3 Likes

Ordered 2 beautiful cuddle bodies from @RoseannsBoutique. The best cuddle bodies I have ever bought.

1 Like

I purchased several kits from @GrammysReborns and they were amazing! She took the time to message with me several times before we made the transaction, and shipped them to me quickly. She is very sweet and I absolutely adore the kits I received!
This was a while back, but I just now saw this thread and thought I should add to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had great transactions recently with these people. I sold to @Matryoshka, @Charlene08, @grannyx3, @Babies and @annalane58 with no issues. I bought from @anon37106488 and she shipped very quickly.

3 Likes

I’ve had great transactions with several people recently: @britt40478, @Phassell, @Katinafleming, @Kate, @NaneeBabies, @Robys413, @342jda, and @jacee.

2 Likes

Thank you so much - packaged very well, arrived in just a couple of days, a very good deal.

1 Like

Aww ty

2 Likes

@Katinafleming Just completed a trade with Katina. She posted quickly and provided great communication.

1 Like

I had a wonderful transaction with @Ledbetterlittles. :heart:

2 Likes

I joined this forum in March and apparently decided to make trades with pretty much everyone in this group. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I have bought from or traded with all of these women. Everyone of them has been amazing to work with. This thing won’t let me mention more than 10 at a time. So I’ll break it into two posts. :wink:
@cajuncuties
@janicedean
@ashleyfox98
@Mommarobin
@ttulsajess
@Rainbowbabies

4 Likes

Continued from previous:
@fuzzykitty
@RoseannsBoutique
@Estelle85
@anon37106488