POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Right back at ya @Katinafleming! She was an absolute JOY to work with!

2 Likes

Wonderful transaction with @CindyLouWho

1 Like

I sold to @Katinafleming and it went great!

2 Likes

Thank you for quick payment. Glad to do business with you.

1 Like

I have sold or had positive transactions with @CarolinaCuties, @luvbabies, @babies4lisa, @Charlene08, @Katinafleming, @jeanhai.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Great trade with @2layz as usual :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I received my body for Joseph. It’s beautifully made. Fast shipping @RoseannsBoutique thank you

4 Likes

@Estelle85 was a pleasure to work with and she mails really fast. Thanks again

1 Like

Great trade with @Nikkiroc too!

1 Like

Have bought from micholc several times and shes awesome! She ships fast and is in contact always.

2 Likes

@ShangriLaRanchAlpaca, thanks so much for the beautiful hair!

2 Likes

Thank you! Im glad it made it safely please share your finished doll with us, we love seeing our alpaca’s fiber all finished!

2 Likes

I’d like to add dolllady56 (Sharon Childers) to thi positive feedback list.

I just recently purchased over $500 of items (kits, ghsp, doll joints, air dry paints, and mohair) from Sharon and can verify that she is honest and will ship your items. I just received mine this past Thursday.

This is part of my new stash -

11 Likes

I just received the Imani kit from @pipgirl_el. Great transaction and I can’t wait to start painting:) Thanks!

1 Like

WOW! You really did some shopping!

1 Like

Another great trade with @Luvbaby :heart:

1 Like

wow what a fun bunch of suplies!! :wink:

I had a wonderful experience purchasing from @Ledbetterlittles she is so extremely kind and generous hearted. I love everything I received :blush:

1 Like

I had a great experience purchasing from @vcarter she was prompt, kind and shipped out really fast, very :blush: happy

1 Like

I have had several amazing transactions lately!! Off the top of my head;
@PutABonnetOnIt @Grammysue @GrammysReborns (again :wink: ) @Vanniek @ashleyfox98 @CaribbeanAzure @evelyn too :wink:

3 Likes