POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Jillian Jade:, the greatest-thanks for the magnets!

@portraitjumeau, great clothes lot super fast shipping. Paid and received the next day. Thanks,! @Ledbetterlittles, love the previous stuff, cant wait for my next batch of goodies, a pleasure!

2 Likes

Recently I had the pleasure of doing business selling and trading with @AnnieSokay, @Panda and @Ledbetterlittles. These ladies were wonderful, quick, and sweet. Thank you ladies! Happy reborning!

1 Like

Just received my package from @portraitjumeau she was so nice to work with very kind and shipped super fast! Jimmy Johns fast lol

2 Likes

I purchased an adorable cuddle body from @RoseannsBoutique, great body and fast shipping!

@PutABonnetOnIt Thank you!!! You were awesome too!!! Paid fast and lovely to chat with! Enjoy

1 Like

@Charlene08 Thank you for the fast, easy transaction! Enjoy the clothes and accessories!

I did a trade with @Skylar and it turned out great! Excellent communication! Thank you! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I purchased from Ledbetterlittles, great items.

You are so welcome!

@Babies received Enya kit today, thanks so much!!!

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Thank you!

@Tungaro, Thank you so much. Super fast response, great deal and fast shipping. I love them!

Yay -you got them -so glad you like them -I had forgotten how cute they were until I got them out of the tub again lol -can’t wait to see what you do with them :heart:️-thank you for fast respones and fast payment :grin:

Thanks @Ledbetterlittles -my items are awesome :heart:
Great items -great communication-great shipping timing - great transaction lol

1 Like

Just had a great trade with @Katinafleming she is such a nice fun lady, very fair minded as well. I am leaving her a 5 star :star2: :star2::star2::star2::star2: review :grin:

1 Like

Right back atcha @PutABonnetOnIt. I love everything I got from you. 5 stars all the way. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

Positive transaction with @Ledbetterlittles …Beautiful items!

Received my beautiful items purchased from @PutABonnetOnIt today !! Again pictures do not do these items justice -exquisite work - fast shipping -sweet seller :heart:️Thank you !!

2 Likes

I had a wonderful transaction with @Tungaro, very nice person to work with, very patient and kind.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes