POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Just received a kit from @Estelle85. That kit arrived in better condition than what comes from the dealer. :smile: Thank you, Estelle.

1 Like

Awww, your welcome! Muah:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just had a wonderful trade experience for kits with @Jessejuice . :blush:

1 Like

What she said! ^^ :laughing:

1 Like

Had a great transaction with @CindyLouWho. Took care of me when I was in need, thank you :heart:๏ธ!

1 Like

Had a great transaction with Melanie of @Blissfulbabies! I purchased her April K. :smiley:

2 Likes

It was my pleasure. :blush::gift:

1 Like

Thank you @PutABonnetOnIt. I was glad to help. Thanks for your quick payment. Hope to see the kit come to life soon. :blush:

1 Like

Had a wonderful transaction with @BabyGizmo. She made the cutest set for my Flynn.

3 Likes

Beautiful,beautiful crochet from grannyx3. Lovely outfit for Nessa. Enjoyed the transaction from start to finish!!She couldnโ€™t be nicer!

1 Like

I would love to see a pic๐Ÿ˜

@Katinafleming sent me mohair. It arrived quickly and was in top notch condition.

@dinokc bought a reborn from me. Great communication and FAST payment.

3 Likes

Had a great transaction with @Theara. She purchased my Tacy Winters kit. Great transaction. :smiley:

2 Likes

I also had a good transaction with @Theara She bought my Chase Brown and was awesome to work with

3 Likes

@JillianJade sold me honest diapers

@ShangriLaRanchAlpaca sells great alpaca fiber

@lostwithintime1 sold me a kit

@sweetiepieapril sold me many eyes

2 Likes

Got some beautiful hair from @Leabelle today, she is so kind :blush:

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with @MilosMeadows and @InfantInspirations. They were wonderful to work with and I would recommend them!

2 Likes

Thanks @Peachtree for shipping so incredibly fast and for such fast replies.

I had a wonderful transition with @teacupbears, thank you!

Starting my forth group of 10 that I have bought from; My first list is all the way at the top.

@Tessa
@hyelah1990 awesome trade

I am at the point that I may be listing twice, lol!

First list April '16
Second List February '17
Third List January '18

I will continue to edit my list to keep this thread from getting too long.
Thanks