POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

I got a great body for 3m Joseph from @RoseannsBoutique It was perfect! Thank you!

1 Like

Maddie Turco (Reborn Reflections) bought a 3 mo Joseph body from me recently and she paid fast. Made for a smooth transaction. Donā€™t be afraid to sell to her, sheā€™s an A+ customer. Thanks Maddie

2 Likes

I just got the most perfect baby Skya from @Tessa! She is beyond beautiful! And Tessa is amazing to work with

12 Likes

I am so happy for you congratulations on your beautiful new baby. Love your work @Tessa

1 Like

Heā€™s adorable xo

bought a doll head from Shannonā€¦ @cajuncuties, and she shipped very fast, head is perfect, tyvm!!!

1 Like

@AnnieSokay is a wonderful gem of a person to do business with I just received an item I purchased from her which also contained surprises Thank you so much lovely lady !!

4 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies Anytime! Of course you arenā€™t saying how awesome you are to do business with and your nice surprises you give too! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Iā€™ve had very pleasant transactions with:

@Babies (I havenā€™t forgotten you! :blush:)
@AnnieSokay
@BabyGizmo
@dinokc
@Shera1
@Vanniek
@PutABonnetOnIt

Thanks to all of you, and for trusting a newbie with all of your projects! Also thank you to those who gave me kits for my patterns! I truly appreciate it! Iā€™m looking forward to keeping in touch and possibly more transactions in the future. :blush:

7 Likes

@Tessa Makes amazing micro preemie clothes!! Very talented! I love what she made for my littlesā€¦ty gf!!

3 Likes

Where do you find them?

Iā€™m not sure sheā€™s still making them at this time but send her a message

I bought two kits from @DancesWithDolls (almost two weeks ago, just remembered to add it here) great transaction, she shipped them right out. Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@hyelah1990 I forgot about this thread also :roll_eyes: Thank you also for the positive transaction; immediate payment and notification of arrival.

2 Likes

Always a pleasure doing business with @RoseannsBoutique

2 Likes

Yes, I agree!!

Thank you to @jennyk for a wonderful buying experience! Nicest person to work with. I finally got my Saoirse! :heart_eyes::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Traded a kit with @kristi arrived fast and excelent condition. Thank you Kristi.

Aww canā€™t wait to see what you do with her/him thanks so much!

Thanks to @AmandasBabies and @teacupbears for two great kits.

2 Likes