POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Ive bought more wonderful bodies from @RoseannsBoutique. Thanks so much Roseann…my 3 month Joseph looks great, and Ill soon be using the bodies for my 7 month June and my Easton :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great transaction with @pipgirl_el :heart:

A really wonderful transaction with @Blushingbeautyreborn :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I had a wonderful, positive experience with
@twolipsanddande . We traded Realborn kits. Would do business again. She shipped quickly and packed nicely.

Perfect trade with @ChrissiesCuties, my package was packed with such care! Arrived on time actually sooner than I thought lol. I’d love to trade with you again anytime!! Thank you for such a sweet sculpt! Holler at me if you’re ever in need of a sculpt I may have it on hand!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt amazing transaction. I’m pleased
With everything. Thank you so much!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Perfect transaction with @twolipsanddande She was quick to respond, and even sent a pair of eyes with the kits I bought!

1 Like

Thank you @RebornReflections for your purchase! Excellent transaction, fast payment and a quick response to let me know her package arrived, I’d love to do business with you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Babes4u for a great transaction! Really fast payment and great communication! Looking forward to future business with ya!

1 Like

I almost forgot about this thread again!! @PutABonnetOnIt sent me a Claire head about two weeks ago… With extra goodies!! Thanks again girl!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awe you are more than welcome :wink::two_hearts:.

1 Like

I purchased a photography tutorial from @MilosMeadows. She invoiced and delivered quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. As for her tutorial, it was well put together, very clear and professional. I would highly recommend it!

6 Likes

Ditto :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Msmimi04 wonderful transaction with Mimi💕 Thank you!

2 Likes

You welcome. Thank you

2 Likes

Made an awesome trade with @AnnieSokay :blush:

2 Likes

An adorable faux fur teddy bear snuggle body made by @RoseannsBoutique

Bought some kits from @andik
Thanks so much!!

Received a generous offer, FREE from @RidgetopCreations received it! Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Great transaction with @hyelah1990

1 Like