POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Another wonderful transaction with @Blushingbeautyreborn

1 Like

Yes!! Another smooth transaction with @PutABonnetOnIt :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had a great transaction with @janan last week. I sold her a Dumplin kit and she paid quickly.

Received some gorgeous pacifier clips from Taunya today @PutABonnetOnIt

Thank you!!

1 Like

I received my gorgeous knitting outfit today from @Mommarobin Photos did not do this justice and sooooo soft! Thank you thank you!

1 Like

Glad you received it already!

1 Like

Hubby didnā€™t believe me at first that it was handmade!

Really!? Thatā€™s good to hear :slight_smile:
I love how that yarn feels, and wish I had bought more when it was on clearance

1 Like

Iā€™ve purcased kits from @ChunkyMonkeyNursery and @mdurant1, both wonderful to buy from and work with!

2 Likes

Great transaction with @kristi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Was able to buy a Realborn Asher kit from a cora sister Lori I donā€™t know what her name is on bb forum though but had a great transaction

Quick and easy transaction with @sweetiepieapril I bought some wavy mohair. Thanks!

@RebornReflections such a pleasure to do business with :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great communication and fast payment!!

1 Like

Great transaction with @cajuncuties I bought 2 realborns. She was super quick to ship them and very easy to work with.

I had a great experience with @cajuncuties she shipped fast, very patient and kind!

1 Like

@RebornReflections @PutABonnetOnIt Thanks to these ladies for helping me destash. Doing business with them was a pleasure!

2 Likes

Sold a kit to @Babies this week and it was a perfect transaction. She paid super fast, nice responses, and even let me know when her kit arrived there. Canā€™t get any better than that!

1 Like

Thank you so much @2layz! I had a perfect transaction buying from you, I would definitely buy from you again:)

I really need to go through my messages and check who else I have bought/sold to, I know Iā€™m behind on posting here.

1 Like

Nice mohair received from @sweetiepieapril. Fast shipping !

@annalane58

Purchased some kits from Anna. It was an easy and quick transaction. I would definitely recommend her!! :smile: