Quinn All Done (Pic Heavy)

Thank you so much ladies, I am so excited, I listed him on reborns.com late last night and he already sold this morning. I keep raising my prices with each baby, ( because my hubby keeps pressing me to lol) he said try $450.00 and he sold for that I can hardly believe it, I am in shock! Although it makes me more nervous, people are going to be much more particular the more they pay I would assume anyway…

Congrats!!
Don’t worry, he’s worth every penny :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your sale! Don’t worry. Your buyer will love him. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats on your sale!

Awesome, he is beautiful!

Thank you!

Aww loving everything about this sweet little guy. You did a good job!

I think I need to mail all my babies to you for photos before listing them. You should start a reborn photography business. :wink:

Wouldn’t that be fun! With all the cute clothes and stuff to play with. I would have to say “I play with dolls for a living “ lol!

Newborn photography without the crying and unexpected poop. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Amen lol!

He’s gorgeous!
@Katinafleming lol that’s true, but when I photograph real newborns I fully expect to be pooped on :rofl: So no surprises there, I even write in my prep guide for parents that it happens pretty much every time and not to worry about it lol I just wear clothes that it won’t stain and keep baby wipes and hand sanitizer within reach