Realborn Chunky Joseph

Agreed. I’m wondering how he would look on a 26" body…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m thinking the same

Super glue in the grooves works very well. Just make sure it’s really dry or those limbs will never move again.

2 Likes

I use pledge, 2 coats.

1 Like

Yes - I think he needs a fatter body - the length is probably about right - but with those thunder thighs a skinny body doesn’t look quite right lol

5 Likes

I agree. Where are you getting a fatter body?

I ordered this one ~ hopefully it will work:

3 Likes

@RoseannsBoutique, looks like you need to make us some fat baby bodies for Joseph. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t have one -wishing I did lol -I need to learn to sew :confused:

I’m itching to make him a body that fits but I have to wait until he’s back in stock because I didn’t order him and I need the parts to make the body the right size.

1 Like

What we use on the limbs are the rings. The same as the neck rings, only small enough to fit on the limbs. I love them! They make a world of difference in how well the limbs can move.

According to BB they do not have rings large enough except for his arms , I read that in his description on the site .

Guess I’ll order that one too

About the body size, I wonder why BB didn’t foresee this and produce a special body for him? I think they may in the future. He is the first one they have had that is so large for such a young baby. I hope they do make him a body that will look appropriate.

1 Like

I’m giving this one a try as recommended by member, Kareninflorida. It’s about one inch longer. It may help a bit. What I’m thinking is that we need a longer and WIDER body to match up with his chubby limbs and very large head. Trial and error until we get it right it seems.

4 Likes

I plan to give this one a try as well as the #300 recommended by BB. Since he’ll be my keeper I’m not real picky but I want him to look right in his clothes :slight_smile:

Probably making this baby as a boy, but the boy clothes I got him are too small. He’s much bigger than expected, and even this outfit is tight. The diaper cover is 12 months sized and I could hardly get it over his legs!

1 Like

This one doesn’t work, Joesph’s leg limbs are to big. I tried it.

Is that Carter’s brand?