Realborn Chunky Joseph

#RoseannsBoutique

The Joseph body came and it’s wonderful!

Couldn’t be happier…

Thank you so much, Roseann!

6 Likes

Does she have a web site so that I can order one.

She’s on this forum. @RoseannsBoutique
You can message her on here. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see pics of him with that body

2 Likes

Here’s mine with that body…before I burned his head. :tired_face:

6 Likes

That body is perfect for him!

2 Likes

It really is. It makes him so soft and squishy. And I love the way it lets him sit up slumping like a real baby that’s just learning to sit up. It’s super hard to put him down once you pick him up in that body. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

WOW!! I need that body!!

I didn’t use the custom body so I can’t answer that, but I can answer the second part. I weighted the head because her mama wanted her head to be floppy still.

1 Like

My first three Joseph Asleep I used the custom body. No complaints. The legs are VERY side loading and look similar with either body. I weighted the head on those but VERY little!

Joesph Awake I use the body for Amelia & Kenzie with torso. I assembled as I were assembling a toddler. I didn’t weight head & actually put in the pipe insulation because I wanted him to be able to sit unsupported.

2 Likes

Good to know I have one of those little big darlings I haven’t started yet LOL I am guessing 7 month June would perhaps use the same body ? I took advantage of the 40 % off :smile:

1 Like

That Joesph is still sitting in the bin waiting to be finished. I burned his head. So I had to wait til I got a replacement head. Then I just never got around to finishing him. So many kits, so little time. :grimacing: