Realborn Chunky Joseph

If my babies brought the kind of $$$$$$ hers do,my hubby would be dancing with the dolly’s lol

13 Likes

Lol. True. Mine would probably be spoiling my babies rotten if they brought in that kind of money. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

They are his babies, too. My hubby used to hold ours and rock them, etc., etc. :slight_smile: I am glad they have the pics, though, and did post them. As for me, I am one of the ones who doesn’t really like this kit that much. Not enough to buy him.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:- mine would do whatever I needed him to if he thought big money was involved lol !!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

So he is now available anyone buying run to the buy now button !!!

He’s available right now! Ugh, I dont have any money to spare! I’ll have to wait a couple of weeks, hopefully he isn’t sold out…

2 Likes

This isn’t a LE kit, right? I’d hate to wait for the next stocking only to find out he was a one time offer!

2 Likes

Same problem the money I had saved as baby money I spent an hour ago on my real babies lol well priorities have to be followed maybe next time I can get him .

3 Likes

I wish I could afford him right now. :tired_face:

2 Likes

I can’t afford him and the supplies he would take. I’d rather put the money in an LE someday…

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s limited edition. It doesn’t say he is.

1 Like

Yeah I wish too , I could and would have an hour ago good timing If I had been able to buy him an hour and ten minutes ago I wouldn’t have had money for the real babies lol so I am just a tad short now .

1 Like

No, he is not LE, but it’s almost torture waiting for a sculpt you want to come back in stock. Some take ages to be restocked

4 Likes

I can’t afford him right now either! :disappointed: oh well! I’ll get him one day.

3 Likes

Yeah my new philosophy make plans and save for them but expect the plan to change so save extra for the changes lol

3 Likes

Just saw that he’s available but the price :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

6 Likes

I splurged and got my late birthday gift. Bought kit, plate and body. But, I’ll need to put him aside until I can afford to reborn him. He’ll be an expensive little bub.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw the price about a month ago so I had been keeping it back in my baby money lol oh well not today get it another go round .

Well, you scared me enough to just go for it. I was hoping that BB had free shipping when you spend over X amount of dollars like a lot of sites do but turns out that was just wishful thinking, haha. No body or weight materials, but at least it’s something.

I hope he goes on sale soon because I’m sure you all will make him (or her) look so amazing.

3 Likes