Realborn Chunky Joseph

I personally weigh my heads, and limbs with plastic poly-pellets & only use glass beading in the body. It’s more cost friendly that way and babies aren’t EXTREMELY heavy which I don’t personally like.

2 Likes

What exactly are the Polly pellets? How do they fill in the limbs? I’ve always used glass beads. But if the Polly pellets are cheaper n don’t feel different in the limbs, I’m all for it.

Poly pellets are lighter. I haven’t bought any in a while. I would use glass beads in the hands and feet, then poly pellets to just above the knee or elbow then fill the rest with polyfil.

2 Likes

Good to know! Thanks. I sure don’t want him too heavy.

1 Like

My reborns still get to normal weight but it’s weird because they don’t fell heavy. I don’t think you can tell a difference in the limbs. Not sure why the limbs would be squeezed and such lol

1 Like

I found that they actually fill into the hands and feet.

2 Likes

I’ll have to test them out. Where do you order yours? And thanks!!

That I definitely agree with

1 Like

My daughter bought one for each of us and I’m going to reborn hers for paying for mine.

5 Likes

Ordered! I’m a grown women but when I see the mail truck you better believe I’m flying out that door and getting that box!! LOL!!

4 Likes

Mine already shipped. That was fast!

3 Likes

Wow!! That’s amazing!! Are you an artist yourself or just a collector?

I’ve only practiced but not officially an artist. My self esteem isn’t quite there yet so for now I guess you can call me an avid collector.

1 Like

He’s a little pricey but he’s almost as big as a small toddler. $79.95 for the kit + $20 for the belly plate + $15-18 for the body puts him right up there with the expensive kits. His arms are just like June’s. They won’t sit well on the recommended body.

1 Like

Great! I purchased the recommended body. What body are you getting?

I’m wondering if that is just how they are making the kits from now on…they are several with arms like that. Personally I like more shoulders.

3 Likes

@specialmoments I will have to try that.

I’m not getting him but those kind of arms need short, jointed, circular caps to fit properly. The legs may be okay. It’s hard to tell from the pictures.

From the look of these pics, looks like his legs are ok. Good idea on the arms though.

1 Like

Y’all going to get tired of me but I wonder what size cloth diaper he would wear? AIO?? I’m more so worried about the length. I don’t like the diapers too high on them. Do any of you have cloth diapers that when you get him you could throw on him? That way I have a idea. Again sorry lol last post.

1 Like