Realborn Chunky Joseph

It says on site he will wear size 3 diapers

No worries. When he arrives, I’ll post a pic

The Riley 22" body #565 would probably work better than the 23" Grant body #300. It has a bit of a cap on the shoulder.

1 Like

I would wait to order other bodies until the kit is seen… his head at least is huge compared to Saskia so to think his body is the same length seems silly to me. Also Riley has scrawny limbs right? So not sure the cap would even fit?

Good point.

1 Like

I don’t see a problem with his arms on the body they are showing------what is the issue that everyone seems to be having with this type of arm??

Kyrie’s arms are the same way. That must be how they are doing all of them now.

1 Like

4 Likes

They’re not defective or anything. They just don’t have much of a shoulder so it makes the elbows stick out to the sides instead of the arms falling naturally to the sides of the body.

2 Likes

And, I am so thankful for BB in that regard, also. I would not be able to even try reborning without a company like them. They do wonderful kits and the prices are not bad when they are on sale or seconds. Compared to other companies, their prices are lower anyway. But, it helps people like me who are getting older and can’t really spend a lot of money on a hobby, but we really want to do reborns. So, please, BB, keep up the good work!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see the posts when this kit rolls in on How HUGE he is!! lol. I’m sitting back and watching all of this :rofl::hugs:

4 Likes

i posted this ealier for june. it’s the riley 22 in body. However, the caps barely fit around her arm. Unless, it’s a second body- i’m not sure-it was in my pile. i replaced the string ties with zip ties. The arms are barely hanging on. Not sure how that would work for him.

1 Like

I notice the Jade also has the type of arms

You’re right. Riley’s body wouldn’t work for him. He’s too big. That’s the style of body they need, though. Unfortunately, Riley’s is the only one like that.

Sure hope the belly plate is super soft.

1 Like

LOVE this baby/kit SO much!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Tracking shows mine will be here on Saturday…I’ll be at the doll show. My husband had better plan to stay home and wait by the door :smile:

5 Likes

I will watch for him to come on sale because I want 2!!! He is so cute :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine arrives tomorrow. Yay!

1 Like

@kareninflorida Come and pick me up!! :joy::rofl::hugs:

1 Like