Reborn birthday sleepover

This weekend!! It’s this weekend. My daughter is having her best friend over to paint babies. I am all ready, just waiting for them to come home from school.

I’ve set it up like a baby shower, and on Sunday when the babies are done, have have tons of “baby shower” gifts for them.

It’s going to be so much fun!!!

29 Likes

What a cute idea!! Love it💕

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea!

1 Like

That is so sweet and will be so much fun !! Where did you find your paint trays?

1 Like

Oh my goodness I absolutely adore this!!!

1 Like

That’s amazing! I would have just about died of happiness if would have attended such a party as a kid!

2 Likes

■■■■ blick

Thanks, I wish I had daughters so we could plan a sleep over, looks so fun

1 Like

That is awesome!
I am just curious how they will finish their babies in just 2 days? Will you post baby shower picture, please.

1 Like

@aclovly Hobby Lobby also sell those trays.

1 Like

What babies are they painting? I want to come too lol

1 Like

we started this afternoon, and have all day saturday and sunday. I think they should have plenty of time

1 Like

we are all painting Reese

2 Likes

What a fun idea! Hope you’ll share pics along the way!

1 Like

Thank you, maybe I can get those locally

Fun!

1 Like

That sounds like so much fun! How old will your daughter be?

1 Like
  1. Her birthday was actually in January, but I am in nursing school so its taken this look to have a full free weekend.
3 Likes

I think they have had enough for tonight. But we made pretty good progress on the base skin layers. We’ll start fresh in the morning with veins and mottling

9 Likes

I totally understand the struggle of nursing school. Been there four times myself and it absorbs your time, mind, body and life, lol. Be encouraged it does end eventually and enjoy the much needed therapy of baby making. Thanks for showing us your updates

1 Like