SECONDS on Sale! (or are they "First Quality"?)

It is very nice to interwebs meet you as well Tiffany :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m glad you snagged one as well :slightly_smiling_face: and I do the same thing!! Lol. Keep stuff in my cart JUST IN CASE :wink:

3 Likes

BB Rocks!

2 Likes

Why? Whyyyyyy? I hope this lasts until Tuesday! I get more dolly dollars then.

3 Likes

That’s what happened to me -I kept thinking I need this sculpt cause I may not get a chance to get it again lol - I m gonna have to stay away from the bb home page lol … at least until June awake​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

If you have things in your cart and the sale goes off, do you still get the sale price?

no

1 Like

Unfortunately you don’t :disappointed:

1 Like

That is what I was thinking. I appreciate it being clear now! Thanks, guys!

I received my Muffin the other day poor little thing she was so pale and looked so upset she was all in pieces the trip upset her so bad good thing she doesn’t have eyes hard to tell how bad she would have felt being confined in that box but at least with BB quick delivery she only had two days to endure the torture :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

That’s how I felt when I opened her sister. Boy was this baby mad about being shoved in plastic and crammed in a box. Actually a very disturbing sight. :flushed:

8 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies & @Katinafleming you made me laugh so much :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Very happy to give you some cheer :smile:

2 Likes

Where do you find seconds at?

1 Like

Just type seconds into the search bar.

1 Like

Scroll to the bottom and look under “special deals”

Thank you

1 Like