Several reborn babies for sale (from my personal collection)

I’m sick and my financial situation is desperate right now, so with much grief I have to sell practically my whole collection of reborn baby dolls. They are all fantastic and reborned by wonderful artists and have been well taken care of. I’m at a non smoke home, dog friendly. I need to sell them all. If you think the price is high, make me an offer, I wont’ get offended, I can say that I won’t accept though as I really need the funds but it’s ok to make offers. I don’t accept trades as I need the money badly. It’s very hard but I have to do that.

It’s very dark around here in Maine and has been for more than a month so the pics are dark, and I’m a lousy photographer. I do have other pics and the original pics too , taken by the artists, in case one wants to see more details. They’ll go with a blanket, a stuffed toy and a magnetic paci and a headband if it’s a girl.

just one important thing - Many of them came from Brazil and there people don’t have access to glass pellets so the babies have crafts sand (white) inside. Some have glass pellets, some have craft sand I can’t tell which has which except for a few. So if that’s a problem for you or if you live in a country that creates issues about that, I can’t sell the babies for you as I can’t afford glass pellets to refill all of the babies and I’m too sick to work with that too. I’m being totally honest here.

They are all gorgeous and it breaks my heart to sell them but it’s needed.

I’m looking for US300 or $250 depending on the doll, plus shipping that my husband will calculate for me as I’m bad at that too.

You can see them at this album at photobucket, as there are so many, it would be hard to post them all here.

http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78 … or%20sale/
If any steal your heart, don’t hesitate to contact me. They all must go as I need to set my life straight. Some are limited edition kits already sold out. Some have painted hair and human hair. Any questions are welcome.

Sorry, no layaway as I’m in urgent need!

I’m in Maine USA. You can DM me or send me an email: rebornmom@gmail.com. First come first served of course.

Thanks for looking

Diana

• Maria Celeste (Michelle kit) is SOLD.

• Padme (Panda by Ping Lau) is SOLD.

I clicked the link to look at your babies and it says the album is set to private? or maybe it’s just me?

can’t see your photobucket album.

your album is set for private and needs a password!

It is asking for a guest login password in order to see your pictures.

very strange

You need to go into photobucket and change the album from private to public.

Sorry ladies, I probably posted the wrong link!! And photobucket is giving me a hard time now, everything changed for worse since the last time I’ve used it! I can’t even organize the pictures, I do and they go back to the wrong order!

the right one should be: http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac78 … or%20sale/
Thanks for letting me know. and please see if it works now.

hugs

Diana

PS: and sorry if it took me so long to reply! I’m not receiving email notifications of the replies here. Seems that everything goes wrong to me these days I’ll keep checking in case I don’t receive notifications!

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— End quote

Carmen, by the way your baby fairy is FANTASTIC!!! I love fairies!! Adorable!

hugs

Diana

— Begin quote from “mariarebornmom”

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— End quote

Carmen, by the way your baby fairy is FANTASTIC!!! I love fairies!! Adorable!

hugs

Diana

— End quote

Thank you Diana! Serenity was a lot of fun to do and I miss her terribly. She now lives with her original creator, Shawna Clymer.

Carmen

Who is the sleeper in the green daddy’s little elf suit and how much is he please

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

Who is the sleeper in the green daddy’s little elf suit and how much is he please

— End quote

Here is the note below his photo: “Luke. Reborned by Lisa Beeler (Precious Newborns Nursery). Sculpt Felicia by Shawna Clymer.”

Doesn’t tell you the price, but she doesn’t seem to respond very quickly…maybe still not getting notifications???

Now I started to get the notifications, go figure!

Yes, it’s Felicia by Shawna Clymer. I’m asking US200 for him plus shipping.

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

Here is the note below his photo: “Luke. Reborned by Lisa Beeler (Precious Newborns Nursery). Sculpt Felicia by Shawna Clymer.”

Doesn’t tell you the price, but she doesn’t seem to respond very quickly…maybe still not getting notifications???

— End quote

He’s Felicia by Shawna Clymer, a cutie! I’m asking US200 plus shipping.

hugs

Diana

— End quote