Show me your reborned toddlers

here’s a custom gabriella by Regina swialkowski I did

42781557_2285796905081449_6734929223196082176_n

9 Likes

she’s beautiful best liam i’ve seen so far

1 Like

thank you so much ladies (I don’t know how to reply to multiple people on here yet… not real tech savvy LOL)

2 Likes

Awe, thank you so much :blush: Im so excited that she sold so quickly, in a couple hours, and she is my first baby that will be living in Australia.

1 Like

@LillyBellesBabies my Inara is waiting for a bath! Glad you posted yours. Emmy’s limbs look good on her!

1 Like

Thank you @AnnieSokay I am expecting again as well I will be bathing my Muffin soon so I will be going in the smaller direction on my next one .

1 Like

I have the quads! Can’t wait to see your Muffin!

1 Like

Here are the two toddlers I have made.

Isabella (Julian)

And Cammi (Lyric) (edited to add - I did not root Cammi - I sent her to Marlen’s Sweet Dreams Nursery to be rooted)

9 Likes

Here is the Tibby I did. She is my first Toddler.

9 Likes

Ornery little Adelaide :wink:

7 Likes

prettiest Princess!!

I have a facebook page called RebornToddlerDolls if you would like to see pics of my work.

Here’s a pic of my Cammi.
Love seeing all the pictures of everyone’s work. So beautiful.

12 Likes

I just wanna kiss those gorgeous feet!

1 Like

I feel like Cammi is one of those dolls that if done right is gorgeous, and if not can be a little creepy. This, however, is a beautiful Cammi! Are you the artist?

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I love baby feet, I spend lots of time on them.

1 Like

yes, I am and thank you for the lovely comment about my work. kind regards, Gail

1 Like

This Cammi is PERFECT! I love her.

1 Like

thank you!

Beautiful toddlers! You all are really inspiring me to make one… but I am still not inspired to root one. :joy:

Love your Cami, @gail! She is gorgeous! Your Tibby is super cute, @crystal_s. I have been looking for a wig similar to that, but have not found one. Would you mind sharing where you found it?

1 Like

Thank you everyone for sharing, I really appreciate it. <3