So discouraged

But I have an account there and can switch the status of my babies. So if I sold one locally I could switch it to adopted :slight_smile:

True. That is in case you sell it elsewhere

1 Like

So same for reserved…if someone is interested is that what you use?

1 Like

Yes. Or if you except payments. You get the deposit/first payment and put it on reserved until paid off. Then switch it to Adopted.

No one else can buy the baby when on reserved, so you dont have to worry about that

1 Like

TY for all of your help!! I’m working on Anna and thought for sure I would be done in a matter of maybe 3 days or 4…I mean she’s just an itty-bitty thing. Well, so far my worst one. :flushed: She doesn’t want to take paint well and yes she had her bath and scrubbing like the rest. Plus to me the one’s with pucker lips are hard to fit with paci’s lol

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Some kits kinda paint themselves others are a pain in the butt. No telling which it will be until you are working on it. lol

1 Like

I’m getting that right now. :joy:

1 Like

This is my page :slight_smile: I know they are too high but I have three on sale and wait and see.
https://www.reborns.com/ATwinkleFromHeavenRebornNursery

As I said, I thought Anna would be there by now, but…:rofl:

4 Likes

Oh TY Simone!! You’re so kind! She has a lot of interest and so does Kate and next Ella lol :slight_smile: Your babies inspire me to work harder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m on my 6th baby, but I watched a Ton of videos and looked at countless tutorials. lol. I’m not one for sitting much and I’m starting to gain some weight with this hobby lol. But I wanted to learn and I’m still watching videos and reading this forum allot :slight_smile: I think my first one, Olive was reborn in March. My hubby said I’m crazy and can’t stop…I said you think? :joy::wink:

You do too know what you’re doing!! :two_hearts:I started researching in January.

I think so too and that is CRAZY! They should go away when they are no available in my opinion.

3 Likes

I don’t think your prices are too high! Your babies looked well done when I glanced.

1 Like

I woke up to two messages from reborns and was thinking “Yes. Finally.” But alas, one was someone wanting to put a $40 deposit on an already inexpensive doll and the other was someone asking me to reduce the price of another. Yesterday was a child asking me to take payments. Hmmmmm… maybe I should not bother listing new babies until Fall.

2 Likes

Don’t get discouraged. When the right mommy comes along it will sell. I don’t stress about it. It’s a hobby I love doing. I’ve had babies sit for almost a year before someone bought it. My sales are very slow. I might sale one baby every six months if I’m lucky lol.

2 Likes

Awe! TY Pia!! I appreciate your comment! :heart:

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

Oh my! Okay ty Carrie! :hugs:

1 Like

We’re only just past the tax deadline so all is not lost. Give it time.

1 Like

Thank you Jean!! :hugs:

You have to keep in mind that this is prom, graduation and wedding season. Does not leave much disposable income right now.

4 Likes